Seaducer 42" nitro or gas

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RichardB

The 42" seaducer mono nitro boat converted to zenoah. Is the mfg holes in the rails in the exact same position ?

Does this boat balance the same as the mfg seducer 42" gas boat ? or do I have to change the engine postion on the nitro boat to balance the boat correctly for gas. ?

What is the difference between the 42" sd 2 vs the sd 3 ??

No the holes are not going to be the same.I would suggest going to Seaducers sight and downloading the Sprint/gas Instructions and follow to a T.Both boats have a different CG since there is a big weight difference in a nitro motor and a gas motor.If you cannot go that route PM me and I can help you [email protected]

If I an correct it will be a TIGHT FIT. The rail in the nitro version are cut down while the rail is the sprint gas are full. This may make it more work.

No the holes are not going to be the same.I would suggest going to Seaducers sight and downloading the Sprint/gas Instructions and follow to a T.Both boats have a different CG since there is a big weight difference in a nitro motor and a gas motor.If you cannot go that route PM me and I can help you [email protected]
Thank You.

Richard

Back