Seaducer 33 Speed

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt Ron

i am mistaken, or could this electric powered Q-Mono be the fastest recorded Seaducer 33 on the planet?

1/16th mile SAWS recorded at Blue Lake, Valdosta, GA on Dec. 29, 2005... 3.389 sec / 66.39 mph B)

Capt Ron

That boat was SWEET!

A very Impressive boat. I enjoyed watching it run. Perfect trim. GREAT JOB!

That little home made 6-cell hydro was fast too.

-Carl,

Anybody have pics? Fast electric stuff is getting pretty interesting.

i took some pics at Speed Week III and will post them in the next couple of days Bob...

electric power has come a long way and IMO will eventually run with gas and nitro power on an even playing field...

i confess, run times are not up to snuff just yet but that too will change with time...

Ron

ANYBODY KNOW WHAT MOTOR AND HOW MANY CELLS IT HAD?

Yep, it's my boat...

it's a Seaducer FE-33 [fast electric lay-up] with a Neu 1515 1Y [2200 kv] brushless motor run on 18 IB3800 cells thru a Castle Creations "Barracuda 125" competition speed control turning an Octura M645...

RTR it weighs [6 lbs. 8.2 oz.]

Capt. Ron

Hey Guys,

electric power has come a long way and IMO will eventually run with gas and nitro power on an even playing field...
Where you been Ron. Gas, Nitro and FE already run on an even playing field and I have the first place wood to prove it. :) As matter of fact I was the first guy in RC boating history to toss an FE boat into competition with gas and nitro boats at the 2005 IMPBA Internats. :eek:

Paul.

Hey Guys,

Where you been Ron. Gas, Nitro and FE already run on an even playing field and I have the first place wood to prove it. :) As matter of fact I was the first guy in RC boating history to toss an FE boat into competition with gas and nitro boats at the 2005 IMPBA Internats. :eek:

Paul.
sorry Paul... i live in a caretaker's shack on a ranch down in the remote St. Johns River watershed [swampland] of Florida and we are cut off from most real world news B)

i am aware that you, Kelly Brooks, Pete from Ontario, Jim Vaughn, Jay Turner, Stephen Mason and other FE boaters participated in a few nitro and gas events last year and shouldn't have excluded your pioneering efforts from my statement...

i stand corrected...

Ron

ANYBODY KNOW WHAT MOTOR AND HOW MANY CELLS IT HAD?

Yep, it's my boat...

it's a Seaducer FE-33 [fast electric lay-up] with a Neu 1515 1Y [2200 kv] brushless motor run on 18 IB3800 cells thru a Castle Creations "Barracuda 125" competition speed control turning an Octura M645...

RTR it weighs [6 lbs. 8.2 oz.]

Capt. Ron
where do you get a motor set up like this at?

where do you get a motor set up like this at?

i sent that information to your PM box...

Ron

Hi Ron,

sorry Paul... i live in a caretaker's shack on a ranch down in the remote St. Johns River watershed [swampland] of Florida and we are cut off from most real world news
That's allot better than living under a rock, lol. :lol:

Paul.

Hi Ron,

Paul.
Hey Paul,

Mississippi is just two states over, i realize set'n up a new home is time consuming but we'd love to have ya join us at I.M.P.B.A. "Fast Electric II" 1/16th mile Record Time Trials in Valdosta, Georgia the first weekend in March...

i've had the pleasure of running at Blue Lake twice now, it's a great venue and a laid back Southern style SAWS hosed by some nice folks...

Ron

Hi Ron,

Paul.
Hey Paul,

Mississippi is just two states over, i realize set'n up a new home is time consuming but we'd love to have ya join us at I.M.P.B.A. "Fast Electric II" 1/16th mile Record Time Trials in Valdosta, Georgia the first weekend in March...

i've had the pleasure of running at Blue Lake twice now, it's a great venue and a laid back Southern style SAWS hosed by some nice folks...

Ron
Well if you're gonna get Hosed, it's good to het Hosed by nice folks.

;)

Hi Ron,

Paul.
Hey Paul,

Ron
Well if you're gonna get Hosed, it's good to het Hosed by nice folks.

;)

OOPS... B)

Ron

Hi Ron,

Paul.
Hey Paul,

i've had the pleasure of running at Blue Lake twice now, it's a great venue and a laid back Southern style SAWS hosted by some nice folks...

Ron

Latest posts

Back