SpeedWeek 2018

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Twin video!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FldMRngiXhE

We are having an absolutely fantastic time here!

GQ

Awsome! That gives new meaning to the term "strollin".
default_tongue.png

Any idea how fast it's going down the straights? Sure doesn't lose much in the corners!

MT ran some impressive laps. Not to be lost was the .12 SAW runs by Glenn and MT. And on the FE side Tyler's P Hydro was into the 17's and was incredible.

Mic

That is an amazing accomplishment, especially with a twin. Great job Martin! Every time I think you can't get these records any lower, you come out and do something like this. Almost a 1.5 second reduction from last year is huge.

Great job on the event down there Glenn. I hope someday I can make it down there for it.

Awesome is an understatement! Congrats!!

Do you have that big white dry erase board with all the records set so far?

Glenn,

Mom fell and broke her hip last Thursday. The surgery went well and we got her in a Physical therapy hospital a couple days ago. Also tomorrow is my 17th wedding anniversary. I have honest excuses this time for sure. Glad you guys are having fun. I will get to a record trial sooner or later.

Last edited by a moderator:
My son Mike called and told me to watch the video of Martin running a record breaking twin oval record time of 14.997. Not only was this an impressive accomplishment, but I find out a couple of posts later that it was a 45 twin. Congratulations Martin!!!! John Beardslee and I tried some twin 45's back in the 80's. 15 seconds was probably my one lap time.

Well friends we had another great day! I can’t remember how many records were set...maybe 5 or 6. The weather was simply perfect cool and calm! I think we had 7 folks running for records....and they all had great running boats. If I remember right, Jerry upped his gas mono record, Jay and his son Max both set some FE records, Tyler made some awesome runs and bumped us a few records and the Huff/Whitley team bumped up a gas mono oval record. Donna drove her sport 12 hydro to a time almost 2 seconds faster than her current record, but touched a buoy so it didn’t count.

Everyone is doing a great job helping me out and my MVP is John Beardslee...he is here all 9 days just to help! On top of that he made a very nice donation to help me cover the cost...awesome dude!!!

Another very nice and much appreciated surprise was a nice donation from Jerry and Seaducer boats! Thanks Jerry!

Stay tuned for more updates tomorrow!

GQ

Awesome Glenn. One of these days I should make the trip. Miss you guys. Give Donna a big hug for me. Maybe we can hook up in Oct at nats.

Great results Guys. Make sure to let the FE guys there know that there is a petition to eliminate the N stock and N superstock classes. Zuber sent me a copy of the petition.

Hi Martin I would like to see some pics of the little Beast .12 of yours please .That is a assume pass for sure .Please post us some pics

Back