Seaduceer Cat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Preston_Hall

Seaducer isn't answering the phone or returning calls so I can't get help there.

Anyway, I received my new boat only to see that the strut came with no brackets and my current motor mount will not work.

1) Does anybody have the Seaducer cat strut brackets that they could give me some dimensions from?

2) I think the Seaducer motor mount and the Top Secret Boats mount is the same. I have a TSB mount but I think the Seaducer mount uses 3/4" tall vibration mounts and I am not sure of the diameter.

Any help would be appreciated. I'll check over at Jim's also. I just want to get this thing wet.

i had race this past weekend with jerry and let me tell everyone he has one hell of work schedule! to say the least he works 3 jobs!!!,i will call him tonight to let him know you need his help. im sure he is sorry that no one answers the phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Mike.

Rose called this morning (Thursday) at 9:00 am and was already headed to the post office with my parts.

I would like to clarify that I was not upset with Seaducer. Only I was disappointed about waiting to go run my boat so I was trying to find the fastest solution to my problem.

My two 20 Seaducers were bought with the hardware installed and they were superb. I expect the same will be of the cat.

Back