Scratch Built Sport 40

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SCOTT WITHERELL

Back working on my sport 40, took time out to get my other sport 20 done(ready for paint,)( so I can paint both a same time,same color scheam).

now I'm ready to put the other deck on, (hate this part of the build) can ruin a good boat(twist in hull ,Buckeled deck) if I'm hasty, not carfull, But I'll sweet it out ,and get it done.

P.S. Still can wait for the Posted finished sheets for sport 20 class at the IMPBA Internats andPics of Steve Peterson's sport 40, way to go Steve with US-1 Congrats.

hope all you guys and gals had good weather, and fun.

Nice it looks like from your avitar and the photos of your new boat you are modeling a full size boat? What class does the 1:1 run?

Nice looking work, but do you mind if I ask where the plans came from. Have been looking for a set to build one in a larger scale as a GP or Unlimited Light style of hydro. Quite willing to purchase plans from you or the supplier. Thanks. John.

Nice it looks like from your avitar and the photos of your new boat you are modeling a full size boat? What class does the 1:1 run?
Eric!

Hi, it's me, J.R.

Anyways, that boat in his avitar is (or was) Vince Xaudaro's Unlimited Light, before that it was Brian Reynolds last boat, the Seafirst Bank in the earlier UL days. Unfortunately it was distroyed last year in Silverdale.

The Sport 20 does look a lot like that boat though, good call. It is one beautiful boat.

Eric!

Hi, it's me, J.R.

Anyways, that boat in his avitar is (or was) Vince Xaudaro's Unlimited Light, before that it was Brian Reynolds last boat, the Seafirst Bank in the earlier UL days. Unfortunately it was distroyed last year in Silverdale.

The Sport 20 does look a lot like that boat though, good call. It is one beautiful boat.
Yes,I based my hull aftwer his hull "Love his hull" and GP & UL hydro boats, But I ended up using a front canard wing, then I found out after I built the sport 20 with this set up ,that his new hull uses the front canard wing. need to repaint. but black is hard to see if it dies out in the middle of the pond.LOL

Back