Scott Meyers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scott pops in here from time to time so he might see this thread.
I may be seeing Scott this weekend at a scale hydroplane race and, if so, I'll let him know that someone is trying to contact him. If he doesn't go to the race, I'll give him a shout when I get home.

Just remember, Scott is only one resource available to you. Just about anyone that builds boats here in the forum can also answer questions or give suggestions. That said, we all have different ways we do things. You might find that mixing the way a few of us do things might work better for you than just doing what one person says. There are also boaters from down under and New Zealand that are members in this forum as well that would be more up on sources and rules that you would need to follow. One chap that I have met and have lots of respect for is Grahame Haines, over in New Zealand. He can be contacted through the forum and could be able to help you find part sources that you will need to get your project off the bench and on the water running.

Thank you for you wisdom. I realize the I net is the best resource as well as you tube I
have especially this site and all of you guys with skills an knowledge an years of experience. But one thing we were all newbies once. So watching Scott on you tube for me is a visual thing for me to see an then attempt to do and when it works out for me it is most satisfying. I use to race electric cars on road and off road you buy a kit bolt it together an away you go .so building with wood has a different skill level all together .so if no when I get into difficulties I am glad to have a resource that this site provides .it is all of you guys that make this site possible.
Your help is most welcome and appreciated
Thankyou
Peter

Scott, you didn't waste any time getting home, did you? I was going to tell Peter that I saw you and, low and behold, you beat me to it :cool:

Back