Schedule change for the APBA National's

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaddySundown

APBA has just announced a date change for the there National's. It will be held August 19 thru the 20th. Wichita, KS. The website still shows the old date but will be updated after the holiday's.

Oh God, there is a SANTA!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

"God bless" everyone!!

Alan......

:D KEWL!!!!! Amazing what you can do if ya set yer mind to it ;)

Gene B)

Last edited by a moderator:
DaddySundown said:
APBA has just announced a date change for the there National's. It will be held August 19 thru the 20th. Wichita, KS. The website still shows the old date but will be updated after the holiday's.
Oh God, there is a SANTA!!!  :D   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D

"God bless" everyone!!

Alan......

78318[/snapback]

August 19th thru the 21st. Just got e mail from Allen Hoyle.

Bill,

I think this is just great. I really would like IMPBA members to attend this race as I enjoyed racing with IMPBA members in Jackson. I think they would enjoy this 3 day event.

I hope to also attend Jackson.

Thank you and appreciate your concern.

Alan........

DaddySundown said:
Bill,
I think this is just great. I really would like IMPBA members to attend this race as I enjoyed racing with IMPBA members in Jackson. I think they would enjoy this 3 day event.

I hope to also attend Jackson.

Thank you and appreciate your concern.

Alan........

78424[/snapback]

Hum..

This just might work.. Its the weekend of the Minuet Breakers Classic / John Spangler memorial tunnel boat race but it just might work.. Its a race weekend for me/us anyway..

Anybody else in Dist 4 thinking what im thinking? I have been to every MBC race since 1997 and if i miss one year.. shoot it just might work. Gary might never forgive me but... still.. Hum.. its a possibility.

Let me talk to my accountant and see what she says.

Lets see.

I have a 20 tunnel stock and mod

I have a 20 hydro

I should have my 40 hydro done

Sport 40

Can I run these?

ROCK ON

Grimracer

Anybody else in Dist 4 thinking what im thinking? I have been to every MBC race since 1997 and if i miss one year.. shoot it just might work. Gary might never forgive me but... still.. Hum.. its a possibility.

Will someone post the details again, or link the previous thread to here?

I'd consider it Mike...

I don't have fond memories of Mendota...LOL :eek:

Thanks

Garrett

mike,

me and the wallster are considering going..

Do they run big hydros E & F hydro as well as 21 hydro??

chris

What classes will be run? What's the format? Winner of "X" number of heats takes the honors?

Thanks,

Charley

Back