• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Scale Boat HULL IS SOLD!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Douglas P Shepherd

To many boats, I have a new build T6 style hull with 60% carbon fiber up for sale. Hull is 100% Vac formed Infusioned Molded and Heat set. Hull was built with all the Tricks and DPS updates. Hull comes with All the wings completly foamed cored and seamed together. Main Cowling has Honey comb vacuumed in for floation and strength. If you are in the market for a scale hull look no further! I have over 100 hours in fiberglass section of the build and many $$$ in Supplies. Also hull has the DPS CNC Skid fin & BRKT included. The FRT Wing machined adjusters & BRK are installed and will be included. I will also include a CNC DPS Strut and mounting BRKT's. What is included Hull, Main Cowl all Wings,Radio Box & Lid, Small cowling and cover,Clear Canopy, Skid fin BRKT & Fin, and DPS Strut BRKT

THIS HULL IS IMPBA,NAMBA LEGAL http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?autoco...m&album=583 Build Pics

$1600.00 plus shipping charges (Hull will be ready to ship around March 1) Looking to get into some Gas classes so I will TRADE on gas stuff as well!!! Thanks Doug

Last edited:
To many boats, I have a new build T6 style hull with 60% carbon fiber up for sale. Hull is 100% Vac formed Infusioned Molded and Heat set. Hull was built with all the Tricks and DPS updates. Hull comes with All the wings completly foamed cored and seamed together. Main Cowling has Honey comb vacuumed in for floation and strength. If you are in the market for a scale hull look no further! I have over 100 hours in fiberglass section of the build and many $$$ in Supplies. Also hull has the DPS CNC Skid fin & BRKT included. The FRT Wing machined adjusters & BRK are installed and will be included. I will also include a CNC DPS Strut and mounting BRKT's. What is included Hull, Main Cowl all Wings,Radio Box & Lid, Small cowling and cover,Clear Canopy, Skid fin BRKT & Fin, and DPS Strut BRKTTHIS HULL IS IMPBA,NAMBA LEGAL http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?autoco...m&album=583 Build Pics

$1600.00 plus shipping charges (Hull will be ready to ship around March 1) Looking to get into some Gas classes so I will TRADE on gas stuff as well!!! Thanks Doug
This hull is SOLD and going EAST ;) !!! P.S all the Carbon in the hull was scrap mat from the new U6 now U1 OBOY OBERTO More hulls to come as I finish them!! Thanks Doug Shepherd Madison, In DPS Racing Hulls

Who ever got this boat is very fortunate. DPS hulls are a work of art.Zach
Thanks Zach, This person will enjoy and is very happy to get it. He is a big scale man that just got a little bigger. ;) Thanks for looking Doug DPS RACING HULLS Madison, In

Last edited:
Thanks Zach, This person will enjoy and is very happy to get it. He is a big scale man that just got a little bigger. ;) Thanks for looking Doug DPS RACING HULLS Madison, In

Don,

I have been waiting with bated breath for one of your infamous build galleries. How is the build coming? Common give us all a peek!

Cheers,

Kev

Don,

I have been waiting with bated breath for one of your infamous build galleries. How is the build coming? Common give us all a peek!

Cheers,

Kev
Well Kev don't bate the breath too hard, still need a couple pieces before I can get started. I'll do a build gallery on this one for sure when I do get going on it. B)

To many boats, I have a new build T6 style hull with 60% carbon fiber up for sale. Hull is 100% Vac formed Infusioned Molded and Heat set. Hull was built with all the Tricks and DPS updates. Hull comes with All the wings completly foamed cored and seamed together. Main Cowling has Honey comb vacuumed in for floation and strength. If you are in the market for a scale hull look no further! I have over 100 hours in fiberglass section of the build and many $$$ in Supplies. Also hull has the DPS CNC Skid fin & BRKT included. The FRT Wing machined adjusters & BRK are installed and will be included. I will also include a CNC DPS Strut and mounting BRKT's. What is included Hull, Main Cowl all Wings,Radio Box & Lid, Small cowling and cover,Clear Canopy, Skid fin BRKT & Fin, and DPS Strut BRKT

THIS HULL IS IMPBA,NAMBA LEGAL http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?autoco...m&album=583 Build Pics

Doug are you thinking in going into gas scale??? Plus are you going to build gas scale hulls???

Well Kev don't bate the breath too hard, still need a couple pieces before I can get started. I'll do a build gallery on this one for sure when I do get going on it. B)

I am looking forward to it Don! These parts must be pretty special as it sounded like Doug was selling a fairly complete set up. Well have a good 4th!

I am looking forward to it Don! These parts must be pretty special as it sounded like Doug was selling a fairly complete set up. Well have a good 4th!
Well hopefully the last pieces of the hull will show up soon and then I'll get started on it. B)

Back