• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Fritz 1/8 Scale Hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisCapaldi

Supporting Member
Up for sale is a just about completed Fritz scale. I was building as a 94 all red Budweiser but it would make a number of different hulls.

http://www.rcboatcompany.com/files/1994_U-1_Miss_Budweiser_Hull_8701.jpg

The boat is about 80 - 90% complete...all the major work is done. It's got all
it's hardware (except the skid fin/bracket) and a new custom plastic Lipgens tank. The boat is really
nice and you won't find another like it...it's a real Fritz.

The decals are for the gold and red 89-93 Budweiser. The extra clear lexan driver canopies are custom made and are much thicker than the ones that come with similar hulls. If you use one of these and remove the small wood pieces that I added to the cowl for the 94 you would be ready to finish the boat at the 89-83 hull.

I'm looking for $675 plus actual shipping. If you have any questions please let me know.

Thanks,
Chris Capaldi

Chris,

Heard the news of getting the 1/8 scale boat two separate boxes through USPS, you have saved a lot of shipping cost for me.

Thank you very much, you've done a good job.

Gilbert

Latest posts

Back