• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SAW props

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Bontoft

These are some ABC props that were cast up specially for SAW. Only one has markings of 3020. Two of them have been to 100mph and the other two were in the 95 plus range @ in the 19-20K rpm range. Gas engine.

Not the prettiest props but some of my ugliest are my fastest. Leading edge pitch ranges from 5.5 to 6.43. Varying progression

$160 takes all 4. including shipping in the US

DSC00477.JPG

DSC00478.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike,

The ABC 2920 has even more pitch than a 3020 believe it or not.

Nice profile job on them to go 95 to 100 mph.

Thanks For Sharing,

Mark

These are some ABC props that were cast up specially for SAW. Only one has markings of 3020. Two of them have been to 100mph and the other two were in the 95 plus range @ in the 19-20K rpm range. Gas engine.

Not the prettiest props but some of my ugliest are my fastest. Leading edge pitch ranges from 5.5 to 6.43. Varying progression

$160 takes all 4. including shipping in the US
I sent a PM on Friday Sept 12 at about 4:30 pm. A friend from down under called me at that time and ask for me to buy them for him. Now I see that someone posted they wanted them two hours later with Mike sending him a PM. And I see that my PM shows "BLOCKED" in red and Mike has not read it. I don't want to cause much problem with this but I would like to know why my PM was blocked.

Mark, I did not block your PM. You wanted them sent to New Zealand. Not willing to do this.

Mike
I believe that there has been a misunderstanding. I only wanted you to ship them to me in Alabama, USA. I have a good friend in Austrialia that I buy for and then ship to him when I get a box full.

Hi Mark, I screwed up! Very sorry, I had these posted on Jim's as well and had someone there who was in New Zealand, I got you guys mixed up. Not sure how I could put this right. I sold them to Michael Hopkins. It gets confusing when PMs are sent as well as posting replies to "for sale items". I would like to correct my mistake but because the reply was posted not on the for sale post, I don't think I can go against Michaels post. I think the way it works is first accepted reply to the ad. Apologies again.

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mark, I screwed up! Very sorry, I had these posted on Jim's as well and had someone there who was in New Zealand, I got you guys mixed up. Not sure how I could put this right. I sold them to Michael Hopkins. It gets confusing when PMs are sent as well as posting replies to "for sale items". I would like to correct my mistake but because the reply was posted not on the for sale post, I don't think I can go against Michaels post. I think the way it works is first accepted reply to the ad. Apologies again.

Mike
Thanks and no problem. I am sure it does get a little confusing. Know myself that I never post that I will take something. I always send a PM. And some of it may have been a little of my fault also because I did not put a ship to address with the PM because I was talking to the friend in Austrialia when I sent it.

Thanks

Mark

Latest posts

Back