San Antonio, TX???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check with Glen Quarles he is in the Airforce there. You can find his contact information on th eIMPBA web site www.impba.net he is the records director for IMPBA.

Bill Zuber

IMPBA President

Hey PinkishPanther, yeah we have a good size group here in town. Most of the guys run gas boats (I am about the only one that runs nitro) and are very active in attending races. Our pond is OK, but not great...better than the nothing we have had for years around here!

What kind of boats do you run? Do you like to race or just fun run? When are you getting here?

Feel free to give me a call anytime...(830) 779-1776.

Talk to ya later,

Glenn

I sent an email to your address on the impba site yesterday, not sure if you got it.

I will be there at the beginning of October.

Currently I have a nitro airboat (they can be very fun), a large gas powered mono I built for my wife, and I am currently working on a new gas mono for racing next year. (Im nuts so I build my own hulls from scratch) I am thinking about a 3.5 mono for next year, but dont have an engine for it yet.

I like to play, but I am planning on racing a little too. Got to push those hull designs a bit so they get better.

Phil

Hey Glenn,

Did you get the e-mail I sent you?

Do ya'll run in Live Oak with Beauford?

I'll be coming down there in a few weeks to see my pop and told him I'd bring a few boats if I could find a pond to run them on.

I'm sure I'll see Beauford at the race here in Ft. Worth this weekend and I was going to see where they where running.

Let me know.

-Buck-

Back