• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats For Sale Twin crapshooter

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paulmousseau

Supporting Member
I have a nice twin 80 shooter I want to move. Comes with extra front sponsons and extra cowl that has a Crack. Boat is really nice. The picco 80 exr motors are in great shape and run great. No TX rx otherwise ready to go. $2500 shipped in US or $2000 shipped no motors or pipes

Attachments

• 20230725_123828.jpg
    20230725_123828.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 2
  • 20230725_123931.jpg
    20230725_123931.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
  • 20230725_123956.jpg
    20230725_123956.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 3
Latest generation. I bought it from Paul stirto What is your zip code? I live in cincinnati and trip to michigan

Latest generation. I bought it from Paul stirton from Australia
Paul, i would like to stop bye and check out the twins for sale if distance isnt too bad.Whats your zip code? also do the piccos have rpm rods in them? JOE
P.S. the 30yr old eagle twin looks BRAND NEW. its sweet too!

Paul, I have familly in Evart Mi. Im used to the 8hr trip from cincinnati lol. I will check into the trip and to make arrangements. I will PM you my phone and dates. JOE

Tony’s in Lorium! Best Pasties
I guess one could technically thrive on them, John.... stopped into the bakery on the way to a.m. classes and would get one....awesome for breakfast!....
Yep, Laurium, north of the Portage, up 41....all kinds of great eateries up in that neighborhood....check out The Library in Houghton, if you ever get a chance.

Last edited:
Yes we love it up here and imagine moving back downstate!! Joe let me know...
Your right Paul, its another 5hrs from the inlaws in Evart.Yes , the U.P. is beautiful and winters are great snomobiling 20yrs ago. The next trip up to Evart I dont have the wife with me Im going to look you up and maybe you can show me your fleet if your not busy. BOAT STILL FOR SALE (bet its gone by next week)

Thanks Paul, My most sincere GET WELL buddy....Having the chance to own any of your boats would be worth the drive..
p.s. I still got the jae 45 from you i still havent finished,at least the crapshooter is rig and rip!Good Luck Paul.

Latest posts

Back