Same Rules Apply?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ted buckley

I was just wondering if the same rules apply to the Manufactures/Distributors Forum as opposed to the For Sale Forum. Here are the rules:

Since it seems that it was questioned that this was some "optional" thing the following text has been changed-

Due to recent complaints about the rash of "bump", "ttt", "p/m sent", "p/m replied to", "still up for grabs", duplicate listings, etc., etc. to bring an item back to the top, we now ask everyone to please stop that practice. It is not fair to the others selling things to do this so if your item is not seeing any "action" then do something to generate interest like price reductions, splitting things up, etc. rather than just bumping it. An occasional bump after at least 7 days is not a problem but do not abuse it as it needs to be kept fair for all. Any duplicate posts, bumps, ttt's, etc. that appear in less than a week after the original listing will be deleted when found. Sorry for the more hard line wording but it needed to be spelled out.

Thanks gang! "Don Ferrete Quote"

Now, with that being said, I noticed that every time I log-on to IW (which is every day) I notice "one" particular Manufacturer that is always Updated to the top of the Forum with (Sometimes) frivilous comments; thus bumping it up to the top - ahead of other Manufacturer's that want to sell their stuff too..

Is this a fair practice? Hey, now that we have a "Source Forum" people can look at that - get the name of the Manufacturer an just P.m. that person with their thoughts. B)

Back