RX Switches

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Olson

I'm getting tired of replacing reciever switches in my boats, sometimes several times a season. While working retrieve boat duty at the Internats, I noticed a few racers using some switches that we had to lift to turn off and were waterproof. You had to lift them to turn them on also. Anybody know where I can get some? The stock harnesses and Du-Bro mounts just aren't gettin' it anymore.

Speedmaster (Rossi Sales) sales them. I have one and it works GREAT!!!

BL-106 Speedmaster toggle switch. Waterproof. $10.95

http://www.rossisales.com/otherprodnew.html

switch.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought Bru-line stopped making those switches years ago?? Then again, that's what my LHS told me..

Ron, take a look at this pic. This is the one I'm using now - it's a military grade switch. Three poles for on/off/charge.. It is water / vibration proof. Yep, need to lift it up to switch from on/off. However, it has a higher price than that already listed.

Mark..

switch2.jpg

Mark,

That looks exactly like the one I have. 3 poles and all. I only used the two for on/off function. You mentioned it's a military grade, that would explain the higher cost. :p

OB Nut said:
Thought Bru-line stopped making those switches years ago?? Then again, that's what my LHS told me..
Don't know Mark - I found one listed on a site over here so I have ordered one - are they any good?

Tim.

Russell,

Does the very top of yours have a cap that unscrews? As for a true military switch, it would have cost over $200 :D It very well could have been the gent I got these from wanted to make a buck.

Tim, Bru-line is what I used years ago. If someone is still selling them, I'd snag a few for sure.. They are worth the money.. ;)

Mark.......

Back