Rx and battery pack for JAE .12

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill

. If we can get enough people in Dis 3 to build them we can have are own specialty class just like the Big guys.

David

PLEEZ !!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :ph34r: :ph34r: ANYTHING LESS THAN A .21 ...WELL:D............
Yeah , he's getting his azz lumped into .20 hydro with a .12- we need no more classes. But :rolleyes:

He is used to getting spanked like that :eek:

Can you say Nitro Offshore :ph34r:

Rocks to a gun fight son :lol:

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill

. If we can get enough people in Dis 3 to build them we can have are own specialty class just like the Big guys.

David

PLEEZ !!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :ph34r: :ph34r: ANYTHING LESS THAN A .21 ...WELL:D............
Yeah , he's getting his azz lumped into .20 hydro with a .12- we need no more classes. But :rolleyes:

He is used to getting spanked like that :eek:

Can you say Nitro Offshore :ph34r:

Rocks to a gun fight son :lol:

Andy
Do you seriously think for one second that i would run 20 hydro with a JAE 12 when ive got a MD designed INTREPID 21 sitting here....in the house....just sleepin???? EVEN THOUGH....from what ive heard about Marty's new Cougar....i might as well leave the INTREPID....sleepin on the shelf!! :D "Go Fast" we cant all be "macho" big boat drivers like you...STOP HATIN LITTLE BOATS! :D I admit we do have too many classes.........but if there was a 12 hydro class down here in "macho land"....id run it!! ;) :) Andy, im buildin model rockets with the G-kids....ever heard of high power? These guys are nuts!(altitudes up to and over 25000 feet!) :eek: :)We're startin small!

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.onlybatterypacks.com/showitem.asp?ItemID=10341.6

These are great/can get in 6v also and different arangements. I have a custom sanyo nmhi 1100 aaa 6v that is 3x2 end to end and will fit the stock arranged jae 12. The 2 fit under the servo arm. From buzbee when I got his .12 I'll let it go for 10 shipped.
2/3 AAA

Size; L 1.13" x W .81" x H .81".

here is a pic is less than an oz 400mah , & more double output power " available watts" than alot of the high mah AAA batts

Attachments

• 10270.jpg
    10270.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back