Rumrunner post for swap meet?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_laxmasta2039

hey if you guys havent had a chance to check the general boating forum recently.....we're having an online swap meet, FE nitro and gas this weekend!!

ive gotten the word out everywhere i can, but ive got a user account on Rumrunner that cant be deleted, and cant be used [aka i cant post there! : :) :( ]

would one of you guys mind copying and pasting something for me and posting it there? it would be for the good of the online boating community! ;)

Joe

Hey Joe, I'm assuming that you didn't say something to get booted off Rumrunner, so,....... Try emailing Donnie(or whoever the 'Contact Us') points to. You might have to try a couple of times. He got back to me after a while. Make sure to fully explain your problem so that he'll try to help. I did that once. Come to find out, if you change your email, it will send you an email to confirm the address. And until you reply, it locks your account. I never saw the email. It must've gotten thrown out with the junk mail. He just went ahead and enabled my account. One bad thing though, it won't accept hotmail accounts any more.

It might work. It did for me. Just try several times.

Gene

Latest posts

Back