• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rudder, Trim tabs, OB Flywheels and GO head buttons FS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Leyde

Club Racer
Cleaning the shop and found some things I no longer need. I only wish to ship within a USA. Please only post on this thread if you want something. I will PM you with payment details.

All parts are new

1 Rudder unknown make 3" setback, blade is 5.100" long. Vary nicely made $25.00 shipped

1 set of Speedmaster SPD200 trim tabs $15.00 shipped

3.21 Go Engine Std head buttons. Fits the 5 and 7 port NR's also $15.00 each shipped

1 .21 Go Engine turbo head buttons. Fits the 5 and 7 port NR's also $15.00 each shipped Sold to JS

10 .21 OB flywheels fits the NR flywheel collets. $15.00 each shipped 1 sold to BL, 2 sold to JK 7 left

3 .46 NR OB flywheels $15.00 each shipped

101_0219.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark,

I'll take 2 of the .21 flywheels for the NR's. PM me with the payment details. Thanks.

John

Can you tell me the volume of the head buttons and if they have the very low waster flow we need? both turbo and the standard

Latest posts

Back