RTR ZONE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NAMBA860

i became a member of the rtr zone about 2 weeks ago and have now been kicked off for asking where else i can buy some aftermarket vegas parts!

Last edited by a moderator:
i became a member of the rtr zone about 2 weeks ago and have now been kicked off for asking where else i can buy some aftermarket vegas parts!
no suprise. the website is nothing more than a sales tool for a dishonest company.

Guess who runs it twisted liquid thats who most dishonest person there is

I lost track of the number of times I was kicked off there. Frequently when I hadn't posted anything for weeks or even months. The cardinal rule I learned is thou shall not disagree with or contradict in any way the founding member or any of his groupies. Another rule was they weren't interested in honest opinions about something THEY supported, they only wanted rave reviews. Too bad this didn't apply to products that they weren't sponsoring, organizations they weren't supporting, or people who weren't part of their inner circle. Their code of conduct was inconsistently enforced and often used as an excuse for avoiding opinions they didn't want to hear.

Anyway, it's no big loss, several friends forwarded the following to me:

Hello Memebers,
RTR Zone will be closing at 7am Monday April 13, 2009 for good and will no longer operate live on the internet.
Hopefully this ill-conceived attempt to splinter boaters into different factions will finally end.

Anyway, it's no big loss, several friends forwarded the following to me:
Hello Memebers,
RTR Zone will be closing at 7am Monday April 13, 2009 for good and will no longer operate live on the internet.
Hopefully this ill-conceived attempt to splinter boaters into different factions will finally end.
I hope you are right. I just checked and there are no threads on RTR ZONE (front page)and Dominator site is down also. Maybe he will finally go away.

Zach

The hole site is shut down and is no more. I was in the process of taking it over and things went south so for those wondering rtrzone is a thing of the past.

The hole site is shut down and is no more. I was in the process of taking it over and things went south so for those wondering rtrzone is a thing of the past.
Thanks for the update Stan. You always seemed like a straight shooter. You did a lot to try and help out new members. Happy boating.

Zach

Thanks, I wish things could have been different but it is what it is and I move on. Spring is here and it time for some boating.

Thanks, I wish things could have been different but it is what it is and I move on. Spring is here and it time for some boating.
We look forward to increased participation from you and others here and perhaps at other mainstream boating sites so boaters can come together instead of being pulled apart.

no more rtr zone ever you see a lot of the same pepole here

what up freeze nice to see you here to

no more rtr zone ever you see a lot of the same pepole here what up freeze nice to see you here to
hey Rome I've had an account here for quite awhile, I don't plan on quiting boating or quiting helping others anytime soon, just need to do it in a different way. Thank you to all of the members that helped me and I'm sorry things ended the way they did it was as much of a surprise to me as it was to all of you.

Guess I'll have to have a RTR Zone Merchandice Bon-Fire.........The Zones closing left me holding about $250 worth of shirts and hats that are now useless! Glad I hadn't made those T-shirt's yet.

Guess I'll have to have a RTR Zone Merchandice Bon-Fire.........Left me holding about $250 worth of shirts and hats that are now useless! Glad I hadn't made those T-shirt's yet.
sorry to hear that

Guess I'll have to have a RTR Zone Merchandice Bon-Fire.........Left me holding about $250 worth of shirts and hats that are now useless! Glad I hadn't made those T-shirt's yet.
I will take a tee shirt-

To wash my car with- :p

That way every time I wring it out, I can remember the dirt getting washed away ;)

Andy

Was going to say same thing good for ripping up and use for checking oil lol

hey.......send me some t-shirts I need something to use to clean my boats with or better yet......no pun intended but I need some to use to clean up after I go

take a James........... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

To all that was a member on rtr zone you can still go into the member profiles and look at them all .SO if you do not want to be associated with that A@@ go and remove or change all your info. You can still log in and change your profile .

Hey chris

I tried to get on there but looks like with deleting the forums it has deleted most of its members also...

sorry to hear that
whats up rome,i just joined this form.I see alot of guys from rtr zone. Miss A is running great,i havent taken any new vids yet,when i do i will let u no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back