RTR ZONE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK guys it is like this billy rob and peter you have had luck with tlr and in fact billy you have had your ups and downs with James well i have had a bad dealing with him i got sucked into believing him and after weeks and weeks asking where is my miss a at well billy peter and rob you know the rest and rtr zone was a great place to go and get pics and see some cool videos and most of the help over there was class act but it is time to let it go just let it go may rtr zone tlr and dominator boats .......................................

REST IN PEACE

Yes, you would be too if you went through what Chuck, myself and others who have had to deal with him which also I might add involved Tom on this site.

I can link to you if you'd like threads all over the Interent in R/C boating forums of many dissatified customers of his, some who have lost over $1,000.00 to him to never see the money or what they bought.

The Interent can be any businesses best friend or worst enemy depending on how you go about your business. Treat people fairly and the good word will spread like wildfire. Give customers the shaft and you might as well shut the doors.

Unfortunately James learned his lesson a little late. I've chatted with him a few times on YIM and he said that he's turned over a new leaf and has a whole new attitude.

His business did fill a need that you really don't see much if anything of in the R/C boating community and could have easily made him a Millionaire had he gone about things the right way.

James had personally invited me to join his forum site but after not doing so for a while, I thought that I'd join up. I was instantly rejected as I was told that I couldn't have 2 user accounts which I found funny as it was the first time that I tried to sign up. That point is kind of moot now.

All you have to do is Google "Twisted Liquid Racing" and you will find your answer, period.
There are plenty of people who have been had by him.

I will post no more on this subject.

Bill
im new at rc boating since one year now,i think we should all be here to help one another for our boating interest.these web cites are here for us to ask questions and help one another to get our boats to run top shape,if we cant do this it puts alot of us new comers to head in a different direction.
Everyone on this forum is willing to help anyone who asks.

Just don't join here and start bashing our members on post# 1 like Mr. Couch.

I WAS STICKING UP FOR MY FREIND. gosh just like everybody said drop it bro

James is a liar and a crook..... and this thread is done.

What I know for a fact about james:

He threatend intlwaters with legal actions numerous times

He cut boat kits of my design and sold them for profit without my permission

He called my home phone enough times for it to be harassment to myself and my family

James is not welcome on intlwaters EVER!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back