RTR ZONE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey chris I tried to get on there but looks like with deleting the forums it has deleted most of its members also...
Look under all that say n/a it will still bring up all your info just not your user name .it could take some time to get to yours but it could be worth it in the long run .take a look

Last edited by a moderator:
i became a member of the rtr zone about 2 weeks ago and have now been kicked off for asking where else i can buy some aftermarket vegas parts!
you wernt kicked off bro. james closed the forum. you wouldnt be kicked off for asking a question like that.. hey dont be made because none of you thought of after market parts for a READY TO RUN BOAT. boats that wernt even made to go fast. and what about all of you guyz starting all the crap pipper and others. RTR ZONE RULES :D B) .

Umm... Yea, rather than start a huge pissing contest over a bunch of people's misfortunes. I however never ran into all these things you say about the individual. I have ordered boats, engines, parts for days, sent stuff back, got that back, never once had a problem what so ever for almost 3 years. Its a bit irritating to read some comments from those who are to be considered prominent in the boating community or those who have actively participated on RTRzone, i ask that you stop trying to be the voice of reason everytime someone brings up a guys name or talks about anything that you could of bought from him. Apperantly its dead and gone just as many of you have wished for, which is inconvienent for many.

Stop trying to fit in. Im really tired of reading about it to the point that it seems as if i were to post something about my vegas' that use TLR parts that it would turn into a discussion about peoples misfortunes or bad attitudes. Im sorry but if you complained that much over that, i wouldnt want to do anything for you either. So knowing that RTR members are comming here with their RTR boats and with parts from RTR companies, is it going to be a problem here? And yes it sucks that that site is closed. The builds were awesome.

i became a member of the rtr zone about 2 weeks ago and have now been kicked off for asking where else i can buy some aftermarket vegas parts!
you wernt kicked off bro. james closed the forum. you wouldnt be kicked off for asking a question like that.. hey dont be made because none of you thought of after market parts for a READY TO RUN BOAT. boats that wernt even made to go fast. and what about all of you guyz starting all the crap pipper and others. RTR ZONE RULES :D B) .
Umm, dude....

With only one post under your belt, you just might be stepping off on the wrong foot around here.

Bill

Umm, dude....

With only one post under your belt, you just might be stepping off on the wrong foot around here.

Bill
hey its cool one post. thats how you mess with your boater freinds. talk crap then the person trys to defand his freind and now you want to kick me off. that SAYS ALOT ABOUT YOU.... nice

Umm... Yea, rather than start a huge pissing contest over a bunch of people's misfortunes. I however never ran into all these things you say about the individual. I have ordered boats, engines, parts for days, sent stuff back, got that back, never once had a problem what so ever for almost 3 years. Its a bit irritating to read some comments from those who are to be considered prominent in the boating community or those who have actively participated on RTRzone, i ask that you stop trying to be the voice of reason everytime someone brings up a guys name or talks about anything that you could of bought from him. Apperantly its dead and gone just as many of you have wished for, which is inconvienent for many.
Stop trying to fit in. Im really tired of reading about it to the point that it seems as if i were to post something about my vegas' that use TLR parts that it would turn into a discussion about peoples misfortunes or bad attitudes. Im sorry but if you complained that much over that, i wouldnt want to do anything for you either. So knowing that RTR members are comming here with their RTR boats and with parts from RTR companies, is it going to be a problem here? And yes it sucks that that site is closed. The builds were awesome.
A MEN ROB. i second that.

Umm, dude....

Bill
hey its cool one post. thats how you mess with your boater freinds. talk crap then the person trys to defand his freind and now you want to kick me off. that SAYS ALOT ABOUT YOU.... nice
Mr. Couch,

I think you would be hard pressed to find a post where I have said anything about James or TLR, Dominator, RTRZone or whatever name he is going by or doing business under today.

What I was referring to was that in your very first post, you start flaming long time members of this forum. In your second post, you start on me as if I stated something that was personally offensive to you. All I stated was that your starting off a little hot on the clock.

Not a good way to start new friendships.

It appears that you are claiming to be the victim of the very thing you are doing. James did not shut down all of his sites for no reason. I will leave you a crayon to help you figure that one out on your own.

I am not 'messing' with you, or trying to kick you off, you appear to be headed that way on your very own.

I will reiterate my previous post:

you just might be stepping off on the wrong foot around here.

Bill

Umm, dude....

Bill
Who on earth said anything about kicking you off?

Umm, dude....

Bill

He's used to the OTHER place - :lol: ;)

William /Rob, welcome aboard.

I'm not going to get into a pissing match nor am I trying to start one,

That said.

TLR is a sore subject on this sight and best left to rest. I liken it too going to a friends house who doesn't smoke(I do)

I respect him by not smoking in his house or around him-

Make sense ??

I would think ( this is just me) you guys having discussions about said products and your boats would be fine and more than welcome in the proper forum, but I don't think its proper for anyone to be blowing a horn about how wonderful he was :(

It won't be well received and you CAN EXPECT at least someone here to lash out......

Just my .02 for what thats worth .

Andy

Umm, dude....

Bill

That said.

TLR is a sore subject on this sight and best left to rest. I liken it too going to a friends house who doesn't smoke(I do)

Make sense ??

I would think ( this is just me) you guys having discussions about said products and your boats would be fine and more than welcome in the proper forum, but I don't think its proper for anyone to be blowing a horn about how wonderful he was :(

It won't be well received and you CAN EXPECT at least someone here to lash out......

Andy
hey bro so your saying its cool to bash. ive had good things from TLR. i dont think its right that evrybody like to bash. im going to stick up for my freinds when i here people saying things. thats what freinds do for freinds. not bash them. hey i wont smoke if theirs no smokeing.

You just can't take a hint can you.

James isn't welcome here, period!!

We stick up for our friends and family also.

Many of our friends have been taken and threatened by your great friend.

So it's time to drop it now, it's over.

This is a great place with very knowledgeable people here, actually the best there is.

You can really enjoy it and learn a bunch.

take the hint. ;)

Umm, dude....

Bill

That said.

Make sense ??

Andy
hey bro so your saying its cool to bash. ive had good things from TLR. i dont think its right that evrybody like to bash. im going to stick up for my freinds when i here people saying things. thats what freinds do for freinds. not bash them. hey i wont smoke if theirs no smokeing.
There is a huge amount of history that you probably know little to nothing about. This is particularly true if most of your information came from RTRZONE, where everyone was forced to drink the same koolaid or be kicked off, or from private communications where one only hears one side of the story.

Umm, dude....

Bill

That said.

Make sense ??

Andy

???????

I'm pretty sure you just need a closer look at my signature line :huh:

I tried :)

I'm done............................ :rolleyes:

Have fun.

Andy

James obviously made you guys happy, thats cool!! But some have been scammed or threatened by him! Thats not cool. You have seen your side of him we have seen ours.everyone has opinions lets leave it at that. You have come here correct? We didnt seek you out to bash anyone. We here choose not to talk about him.we saw the closing of rtr a releif as maybe he got what was coming. I dont care who built your boat or whos hardware you have, id help with your questions. But we are HATERS for a good reason. And that has nothing to do with recieving good info off this forum.

This thread needs to die immediately.

Alden

[/size]10:38 PM']James obviously made you guys happy, thats cool!! But some have been scammed or threatened by him! Thats not cool. You have seen your side of him we have seen ours.everyone has opinions lets leave it at that. You have come here correct? We didnt seek you out to bash anyone. We here choose not to talk about him.we saw the closing of rtr a releif as maybe he got what was coming. I dont care who built your boat or whos hardware you have, id help with your questions. But we are HATERS for a good reason. And that has nothing to do with recieving good info off this forum.
This thread needs to die immediately.

Alden

YEP !!!!!

I say if it's not locked it doesn't matter-

Lets all be MEN (and women Miss Hydro ;) ) and

IGNORE IT FROM HERE ON OUT- :p ;)

That should be easy right :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Andy

All you have to do is Google "Twisted Liquid Racing" and you will find your answer, period.

There are plenty of people who have been had by him.

I will post no more on this subject.

Bill

All you have to do is Google "Twisted Liquid Racing" and you will find your answer, period.

Bill
im new at rc boating since one year now,i think we should all be here to help one another for our boating interest.these web cites are here for us to ask questions and help one another to get our boats to run top shape,if we cant do this it puts alot of us new comers to head in a different direction.

Bill
im new at rc boating since one year now,i think we should all be here to help one another for our boating interest.these web cites are here for us to ask questions and help one another to get our boats to run top shape,if we cant do this it puts alot of us new comers to head in a different direction.
Everyone on this forum is willing to help anyone who asks.

Just don't join here and start bashing our members on post# 1 like Mr. Couch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back