• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RTR Scale Boats for sell

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Levescy

A friend of mine is thining down his fleet and wants to sell a few boats.

First is his 1965 Miss Smirnoff, She is a K&H hull W/Picco 67, Int.Prod. Pipe,1/4 shaft,prop,all servos. Ready to run with your recever & batt. $2650.00

Next is the 1967 Noter Dame,She is I beleve a wood boat and has a OPS Drum vave Eng. W/ OS 9B carb and all hardware. Ready to run with your recever and batt. $2500.00

Can't upload the pic's so email for photo's.

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
A friend of mine is thining down his fleet and wants to sell a few boats.First is his 1965 Miss Smirnoff, She is a K&H hull W/Picco 67, Int.Prod. Pipe,1/4 shaft,prop,all servos. Ready to run with your recever & batt. $2650.00

Next is the 1967 Noter Dame,She is I beleve a wood boat and has a OPS Drum vave Eng. W/ OS 9B carb and all hardware. Ready to run with your recever and batt. $2500.00

[email protected]
Send me pics. please...................

A friend of mine is thining down his fleet and wants to sell a few boats.First is his 1965 Miss Smirnoff, She is a K&H hull W/Picco 67, Int.Prod. Pipe,1/4 shaft,prop,all servos. Ready to run with your recever & batt. $2650.00

[email protected]
Tom,

Send pics please...............

see signature or [email protected]

[email protected]
Tom,

Send pics please...............

see signature or [email protected]

Please send pics of the Smirnoff. My Email is [email protected]

Latest posts

Back