• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling three 1/8 scale hydro's

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuck Spragg

Hi guys I am down sizing my 1/8 scale boat fleet, the first one is a Thunder Boat Reproduction 94 Miss Budweiser two wing. boat was raced in Distric 2 last season and finished 4 overall, this boat was freshly painted by Teddy Dudley at the start of the last season, boat had some slight damage during 15 races it attended. all damage is repaired. it just needs to be touched up in the spots repaired, I sanded all small areas that needed touch up but that as far as it went, this boat can be touched up and recleared like new, all decales are not damaged so touch up will be easy, no major damaged at all, boat is race ready minus eng and pipe, everything else is ready, this boat is very fast and stable with a stock 67 CMB and CMB fat pipe, you can also run Mac or Picco asking price is 750.00 2nd boat is 82 Executone, Phil Thomas boat, built and painted and raced by Mike Hallam, this boat is beautiful, the paint is as sweet as a scale boat can be, you can win concorse with this one, painted driver, helmet with visor, full gages, mirrors, metal steering wheel, and metal intake scoop, no damage to this boat at all, not even a scratch no where. windshield has a small crack but not broken, this boat has won a Dist 2 points championship when mike owned it, boat is race ready and I mean race ready minus engine and pipe, you can run,CMB,Picco or Mac this boat is also very very fast and runs like it is on rails, very sweet boat, asking price 1000.00 firm on this one. 3rd boat is the U-95 twin turbine, this was the first turbine powered unlimited hydro produced , it came out in 1974 this boat is brand new never finished, the boat is completly built ready for the radio box, engine is mounted and drive train started, stuffing box was installed but I wasn't real happy with it so I took it back out, boat comes with daul rudder setup but if you were to get serious about racing it, you would need to in stall single rudder setup, easy to do now before it painted, the boat has two coats of primer now and is ready for final sand and paint, I have all the decales that are for this boat, and full size plans, new OPS drum and quiet pipe included 950.00 contact me for pic's at [email protected] or send me a PM or phone 248-627-5607 thanks for looking chuck

Chuck, what will you run in 2007?
Hi Big Red I still have my new John Borden built Lonestar scale boat and will do the Pontiac paint scheme and run sport 40 class also, and I am stepping into the darkside with a new GAS sport hydro, I just have no room for all of them, their not junk boats just to many.. chuck

Can you send me pictures of the Bud? This is the T-3 hull, correct? Hull #9401?

-Doug Ashby

Hi guys Don you are exactly right it is the T-4 Budweiser My head still hurts from new years eve chuck

Hi guys I want to move these three boats in a hurry, as a package deal I will sell all three for the low price of 2,000.00 this should generate some interest and to sweetin the deal a little I will throw in a Phil Thomas sport 40 hull that had some bottom damage but has been repaired ,it just needs to be sanded , the damage was minor and the top doesn't even have a scratch on it, in fact its a pretty boat with Budweiser graphics, it has front radio box, no cowl or hardware it has lots of life left in her, well theres the deal of a life time , drop me a line thanks chuck ;)

Guys the Budweiser T-4 is SOLD but wait and read there are two boats left and if you want another good deal here goes 1,400.00 for both the U-95 and the Executone and I will still throw in the sport 40 drop me a line thanks chuck read what you get with the two remaining boat it doesn't get much better than that chuck ;)

Guys the Budweiser T-4 is SOLD but wait and read there are two boats left and if you want another good deal here goes 1,400.00 for both the U-95 and the Executone and I will still throw in the sport 40 drop me a line thanks chuck read what you get with the two remaining boat it doesn't get much better than that chuck ;)

Hey Now Chuck, And those boats are winners and fast tooooooooo. Thats the best deal on IW . :p :p

Bob Morton

OK Guys thats two down the Executone is SOLD to lucky DUCK899 there is one left who will be the lucky one to make me an offer I can't refuse, you will happy you did the others are, the U-95 will make a very fine racer with very little work, all the hard stuff is done, just put the radio box in either front or rear that would be your choice mount the fuel tank that comes with it, how hard is that, engine has already been mounted, strut is mounted, you will need to mount stuufing box tube, and mount turn fin reason for not already doing this, I was undecided on who's to use, there are some good one out there, this boat comes with a double rudder just like the real one did but I reconmend going with the single rudder set up, now just add white paint and the graphics that also comes with the boat and a quick coat of clear and your off to the races, and don't forget the already painted driver someone need to drive it, oh yeah the windshield is also installed nicely, just more thing it has a metal steering wheel for turning it. come on guys it must move so make an offer thanks chuck :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Well thank you Bob I am looking forward to seeing you this summer for some high speed in the sun. chuck :p

U-95 SOLD Well that was a long day, at the boat sell-a-thon and all three went like I knew they would , the last lucky guy is Boat Shop . I want to thank all of you guys that bought from me , I needed to move them and you came through, hope everyone is happy with what they got , now its time to sit down and cry over all my boats gone. just joking LOL I wish you guys all the luck and wins I know you'll get next season, thats if you can get around my John borden Lonestar built hull , watch for the one with the Pontiac paint scheme CMB powered machine... ;) thanks chuck

Last edited by a moderator:
Back