RTR Pictures

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok guys you have made up my mind.......I'll see what I can do about getting a mold done within the next week or 2...can you wait that long???

That would make a good after Christmas present for Santa this year after all he's done.............lol , Got a price in mind??

probably be around $40-$45 + shipping......definately cheaper than having to buy a stock cowl for $70+

Thanks Grim

Thanks JD for the photos

And yes Mikey I was there....I had the blue flamed MV

008-7.jpg

for the guys that are interested with my cowl.....you will be glad to know I have started the process of mocking up a cowl for a mold.... :D B) :D

well the first cowl I used 8oz cloth and with the new one I will be using 2.5oz cloth.

so you could say it will be a bit lighter :D

Here I have the cowl mocked up and almost ready for the mold....just have some sanding to do so I can get the

imperfections out. It shouldn't be long now for you guys.

002-3.jpg

005-3.jpg

001-4.jpg

here we go again.......

003-29.jpg

I used grease for the parting agent I'm not sure how its gonna work :unsure:

002-31.jpg

first layer is on for the mold

001-30.jpg

I'll check on it when I get home tonight.

I got home last night and the mock up mold was still a little pliable so I took it in the house over night and BINGO!!!!!!!!!!! B) B) B) B)

008-2.jpg

009.jpg

just have to put some edges on it and frame it for support so it don't flex then it will be ready to go guys....... :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back