RTR Pictures

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tampa1330

Here's one of my latest builds. The Xcel 21 MV..............

IMAG0097.jpg

IMAG0096.jpg

IMAG0089.jpg

The Picture don't do it justice. They came out blurred and pixelated. Lets seem some more custom RTR's!

Sweet boat. Those AM RTR's are nice right out of the box. The only thing that stands out to me is the pipe and header setup. Seems like there could be a better solution to that design. Maybe a shorter pipe and a smoother transition on the header.

Yep I agree but at this time I want to run the stock RTR class.so I am keeping the original engine & pipe at this time. I hope to go run it today I have 2 more tanks of breakin then I am going to tweak her up & GPS her. Your machine is a very good looking boat aswell. I am sure she screams with that engine in it.

Later

Yeah, I just built that one cause I thought stock was boring. I'm working on a race legal RTR. That was my first build project. Now I have a sport 40 and a GX1. One thing I like about RTRs is I would've never gotten into this sport if it weren't for RTR. My First RTR build just fueled my desire to push the limits.

Yeah, I just built that one cause I thought stock was boring. I'm working on a race legal RTR. That was my first build project. Now I have a sport 40 and a GX1. One thing I like about RTRs is I would've never gotten into this sport if it weren't for RTR. My First RTR build just fueled my desire to push the limits.

Thats EXACTLY the intent of the RTR class!! That is such a GREAT thing to hear!! Im the other way around in that ive been playin with boats for years, but always wanted to have a cheap, user friendly class to run in.....and now weve got it !! HAVE FUN BOATIN!!! Bill

That boat would be considered a moded RTR. As it looks it might be a CMB.21? Heres my boats.Two of them are .21's vegas and proboat Oberto CMB.21RS
gallery_3638_408_49624.jpg
gallery_3638_408_87721.jpg
gallery_3638_408_15929.jpg
gallery_3638_408_19132.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That boat would be considered a moded RTR. As it looks it might be a CMB.21? Heres my boats.Two of them are .21's vegas and proboat Oberto CMB.21RS
gallery_3638_408_49624.jpg
gallery_3638_408_87721.jpg
gallery_3638_408_15929.jpg
gallery_3638_408_19132.jpg
It's an Axe Rossi Piranha .21 and it's considered a sport 20. I built that boat for fun not for racing. I'll post some pics of my racing boats in the appropriate thread. Your boats are lookin great. Have you ever raced any RTR's?

Tampa, do you still have pick's from the build of that boat? Maybe do a small post of what you did. That boat is awesome.
Yeah, I have a few posts I'd like to re-live since I was so hastily deleted from RTRZone. I think my favorite one is the waterproof Rx system. I'll start a new thread here for build posts.

Tampa, do you still have pick's from the build of that boat? Maybe do a small post of what you did. That boat is awesome.
Yeah, I have a few posts I'd like to re-live since I was so hastily deleted from RTRZone. I think my favorite one is the waterproof Rx system. I'll start a new thread here for build posts.

the boats look great guys keep em coming, and since i have a new title here i suppose i shpould post some of my rtr stuff as well..lol.

terry

heres some things i did to my hull,

100_0078.jpg

cut out the bottom lol bad idea,

100_0111.jpg

removed the tub and glassed it back together

100_0135.jpg

100_0133.jpg

as far as how it handles now, i have no idea i cant keep it on the water lol!

Latest posts

Back