RTR Pictures

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my Mod Vegas with a GO 18 in it with mods to the sleeve and head button

here's mine ,just finished it recently, got a few things to do still and a few hardware parts to change out like the turn fin,break her in and go racin,thanks for lookin ,any ? just holla matt420

DSC00325-1.jpg

DSC00295-1.jpg

DSC00299-1.jpg

DSC00301.jpg

DSC00305.jpg

DSC00302.jpg

DSC00284.jpg

DSC00289.jpg

here's mine ,just finished it recently, got a few things to do still and a few hardware parts to change out like the turn fin,break her in and go racin,thanks for lookin ,any ? just holla matt420
Nice work! I like your upgraded stringers and the sport hydro strut set up. Post some vids when you can. I'd like to see her in action.

Travis

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my RTR just a plain old ProBoat SW36, I ran it about 6 times this year, got about 99% of the walking out. She is really suprisingly fast for a rtr. Now she carves like a gem, turns on a dime and runs like she is supposed to, lol. It is a great starter boat. I have now moved onto monos and riggers, I got the fever!

Here is my RTR just a plain old ProBoat SW36, I ran it about 6 times this year, got about 99% of the walking out. She is really suprisingly fast for a rtr. Now she carves like a gem, turns on a dime and runs like she is supposed to, lol. It is a great starter boat. I have now moved onto monos and riggers, I got the fever!
Once you get a taste you just want more. It caught me too. Less than a year ago I was building my first Miss Vegas. Since then I've picked up a Thunderbolt hydro w/ a QD, a PT SS45 w/ CMB, a PT SSP 21 w/ Rossi and another MV CVRM-X. I got the fever. It hit me hard. I had my first boat, a Dumas scarab, almost 20 years ago when I was about 13. My fever had been brewing for 20 years.

nice lookin stockers there youll be building good old modded boats soon lol we all seem to not be able to leave stock alone!

Oh, don't get me wrong, this boat is a scream to run, besides it is a pretty big boat compared to some on the pond. But once you get bit in the you know what you feel the need for speed, nuff said! So in the Thanksgiving madness sale here on IW I may turn this boat to a new owner to maybe fund a new Seaducer or maybe a new hot .45 rigger who knows. It would be hard to build a boat in a condo living domicile, lol. So I will just stick to pre made hulls and such. BTW all you guys and Lady have some really great smokin RTR rides.

Hey thought i post and tell all my boat dont look like that no more, its all primer/sealer, no clear, nitro dont phase it at all,has now a, open cowl,helps with cooling , no more wings . eliminated the radio box , modded sport40 rudder, prop wash pick up, Nick Weist turn fin wich is the best fin for the vegas so far, and a little hull damage from stuffin in the beach but its all good, be postin pics here soon all broke in and i guessin its doin close to 50 not sure need to gps the thing !!!!!

Just thought id get in on this...even though my boat doesnt look nearly as nice as some of the boats Ive seen...MY GRANDKIDS SURE ARE CUTE, AINT THEY!!! The other boat is my K&B powered scratch built sport 20

here's mine......she's "mean-n-green"

008-13.jpg
003-27.jpg
002-29.jpg
IMG_0580.jpg
IMG_1155.jpg
IMG_1172.jpg
IMG_1150.jpg

Thanks for taking the action pics JD

Guppy, that is bad ass!!!!!!!!intl01.jpgintl02.jpg

Here's a pic of mine from D14 Fall Race, nothing special, gonna add some color to it before next season begins, just unsure of how I wanna do it.

Hey Bill

what I did was cut off the cowl about an inch in front of the existing opening and then down along the deck, but before I cut it I CA'd some strips of wood to the cowl so it would stay to the same width. then made the shape with some styrofoam that I was looking for then glassed over it. before the glass was completely set I peeled out the foam then let it sit to finish curing. I put some tape on the foam so the resin wouldn't eat it. thinking about making another one and make a mold of it.

Bracer,

definately if you get some color they look pretty good.....looks like your boat is turning a pretty good click.

Hey Billwhat I did was cut off the cowl about an inch in front of the existing opening and then down along the deck, but before I cut it I CA'd some strips of wood to the cowl so it would stay to the same width. then made the shape with some styrofoam that I was looking for then glassed over it. before the glass was completely set I peeled out the foam then let it sit to finish curing. I put some tape on the foam so the resin wouldn't eat it. thinking about making another one and make a mold of it.

Bracer,

definately if you get some color they look pretty good.....looks like your boat is turning a pretty good click.
GUPPY, if you ever make a mold for that cowl, ill be the first in line to buy a cowl from ya! Bill

Hey Guppy,

I'm with Bill on that one. You ever decide to make a mold, I'd take one of them cowls too.

Don't let the pics deceive you, boat wasn't running as fast as the pics made it look that day. Although, I did manage an overall 2nd place finish that day. I was pretty happy bout that.

Latest posts

Back