RTR Pictures

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here's a few of mine......
003-11.jpg
006-8.jpg

003-22.jpg
004-15.jpg

get-attachmentaspx.jpg

thfunfloatxx1044.jpg
thfunfloatxx1080.jpg

008-7.jpg
GUPPY,

here's a few of your pictures where?

I mean, are they supposed to show up in your post are are they in your gallery?

Dan.

Last edited by a moderator:
ive seen that happen befor hydro where the pic arnt there then WHAM their they are..... Rich you going to get that black boat wet this year?

I just returned from Vegas but am working on getting the proboat in the water in the next week or so.......still don't have a paint scheme but I'm kicking around a few ideas.

I just returned from Vegas but am working on getting the proboat in the water in the next week or so.......still don't have a paint scheme but I'm kicking around a few ideas.
do you think you will make it to any races this year guppy?here is my stock boat.

Hey Dustin.......Namba isn't my top priority at the moment.......my "KIDS" are..... oh wait you don't have that problem so you wouldn't even know where to begin on that priority because you see your kid consistantly, so don't worry about what I'm doing, I'll make it to a race when I make it there.

Hey Dustin.......Namba isn't my top priority at the moment.......my "KIDS" are..... oh wait you don't have that problem so you wouldn't even know where to begin on that priority because you see your kid consistantly, so don't worry about what I'm doing, I'll make it to a race when I make it there.
cool guppy did you get you radio fixed so you dont loose your boats at the races,I no that has been your downfall you could be a good racer one day if you fixed your boats so they are reliable if you came out to a race we could help you with your boats and radio well good to here from you its been awhile hope all is well with you and your kids take care. oh here is some stuff guys are saying about your radio its on rcu if you wanna go read about it."I also had problems with a dx3r. Get something else. My futabe fast system has tons of range. The spektrum has about 100 yards reliably. My local hobby shop guys new the spektrum didn't have the range, but they thought I was buying it for a car."

i wish i had a pic of us screwing my radio box to my hull dustin lol this is jeremy

yeah that was great are you going to the next race in tacoma on june 21 22 at waughop?

no ill be in san deigo. i wish i could got my vegas runnin flat finally!!!!!!!

just to get back on topic!!

100_0021.jpg

that scoop job looks fimilar?? I was the first one to do it on the proboats in 06 on my Miss Bud V tail now the blue angel.
gallery_3638_408_9903.jpg

Here's Chris Guppy's Vegas hooking out in a tight corner. The boat kept running.
JD
Here's a pic of the aftermath of a violent spin out with my MV. I was bringing her into the pick up area and had to cut hard right to miss a kayak that drifted into my path. At about 50+ the boat spun out then flipped in the air and smashed into the kayak. I was having spin out problems all day. At high speed I can give it full rudder and it takes the full width of the course to turn and if I hit a wake it violently breaks loose. It's been like that ever since I started using my s*** stick from TLR. I'm still waiting for my machinist to deliver my new X-Blades. I guess I just gave him a week or two more while I make repairs.

IMG_0117.jpg

Back