RTR Pictures

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What was the purpose of cutting the bottom out?
if you look at the bottom of an uncut Vegas you will see that there is a step approx 3inches wide and it runs approx 3/4 of the hulls length.

By removing it and refinishing the bottom you get a clean undisturbed tunnel, it supposedly improves speed, lift etc...all in all you should get better performance from the hull and more so if you drop in a bigger and more powerfull engine.

I can't tell you if it works since I haven't tried it but a few did.

Dan.

well it surly has more lift!! as far as my set up goes it was the exact as when i had it stock, witch ran great, now i need a good day or two so that i can get it dialed back in place, the hull mods along with a modded cvr-m have made a few changes in the way she rides

well it surly has more lift!! as far as my set up goes it was the exact as when i had it stock, witch ran great, now i need a good day or two so that i can get it dialed back in place, the hull mods along with a modded cvr-m have made a few changes in the way she rides
I hope the one you have the radio box in the front works out for you. Because that setup reminds me of a boat that a company was going to put out,and it had the radio box up front like yours and it pushed/plow water at the front=wasnt planeing wright. Just say it became a flop. The boat was Miss Attuded. That boat had a simmilar set as the Miss Vegas but the radio was at front. I had proublem when I slow down on my vegas and it wanted to nose dive on me.

Last edited by a moderator:
yea miss hydro i was thinking the same thing, i ran it with the normal radio location played with it for a very long time, (not that im a tuning wizz or anything) but i couldnt keep the front end down, i made the front end radio box and it stays down a lot better but im still working out a few kinks* oh and one more thing i dont really ever slow down lol!

yea miss hydro i was thinking the same thing, i ran it with the normal radio location played with it for a very long time, (not that im a tuning wizz or anything) but i couldnt keep the front end down, i made the front end radio box and it stays down a lot better but im still working out a few kinks* oh and one more thing i dont really ever slow down lol!
You do slow down to retrive that boat do you????? That when mine nose dive like a duck!! wished mine would ride like yours,cant keep the nose down as you stated. Havent gotton mine out yet.Still in the box.Here the pic of Miss Attude
gallery_3638_408_69214.jpg

Anna,

That picture is not the Miss Attitude, this is the original boat that one of the member on this board (Mike) was selling, it was bought by we know who and than supposedly redesigned ( :huh: ) to make the Miss A.

here's the pick of the Miss A.

Dan.

Can you see the Difference.

Here is a picture of the actual boat...was taken at the Del City (OK city) race last year.

From what I gather, it was designed for a .21 engine...would be nice if someone brought an RTR .21 sport hydro (at an affordable price) to the market...

Sean

Here is a picture of the actual boat...was taken at the Del City (OK city) race last year.
From what I gather, it was designed for a .21 engine...would be nice if someone brought an RTR .21 sport hydro (at an affordable price) to the market...

Sean
Hay I was close,same hull and hardwear. Ya Sean it would be nice to buy a.21 RTR at a afffordable prices.

Nothing wrong with putting the radio box in the front, considering almost all non-roundnosed scales are set up that way. If a boat plows at low speeds, there are other problems that need to be worked out, such as sponson bottom angles, tunnel bottom angles and the strut and prop angles for starters. I myself DO NOT like a rear radio box since it blocks the rear of the hull making driveline and exhaust installs considerably harder

Sean
Was that Miss A designed for .18 or .21? It looks as if that center section airfoil has way too much camber for speeds in the high 40's low 50's. I've never seen one run. Post some vids if you have any.

I like the radio box up front much more than the fuel tank. With the fuel up front the CG changes alot more as the fuel runs low. The radio equipment is not a variable weight so being up front uses the weight to your advantage. I like my fuel tanks lined up with the sponson trailing edge. That way as the fuel runs low it doesn't change the ride angle by drastically moving the CG back. I have my race boats, sport 40 & GX1, setup with two tanks on either side of the engine. The I've considered changing my RTR Mod class vegas to run that way but I orignally set it up as it comes stock with the fuel tank up front. I will be posting pics of my build process in the next week or two. I'm on a vacation now so I don't have much time to worry about this stuff.

The Miss Attitude was a *** design. He took it to Florida and had a video shot of it then. It was really disappointing so that may be part of the reason why it didn't come out.

The Miss Attitude was a *** design. He took it to Florida and had a video shot of it then. It was really disappointing so that may be part of the reason why it didn't come out.
Ron you are partially right. That boat never made it to Fla. The video was shot in Kansas. Also I heard ProBoat bought the design and is going to start manufacturing it.LOL

PS, I'm out of the RTRs. Tampa knows why. Tampa got any pics of the boat your won for the "Winter build Off".LOL Sorry, couldn't resist.

Ron you are partially right. That boat never made it to Fla. The video was shot in Kansas. Also I heard ProBoat bought the design and is going to start manufacturing it.LOL

PS, I'm out of the RTRs. Tampa knows why. Tampa got any pics of the boat your won for the "Winter build Off".LOL Sorry, couldn't resist.

wow i sooooo need to stay out of this, i dont think anyone got anything we should have

If proboat bought that design/miss Attude?? Oh boy proboat doesnt know what there getting into!! Well proboat just bought a water plow!! Bigslick was driving it and he's lives in FL? So that video was done at the home of you know who then.

Latest posts

Back