RTR Class

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope John and OMG.. 61 Fricking 20 tunnel mod... WOW

I am BeeeeeeeeeeeLOWooooooooo-EN AaaaaaaaaWAY..

Mike Z

Nope John and OMG.. 61 Fricking 20 tunnel mod... WOW
I am BeeeeeeeeeeeLOWooooooooo-EN AaaaaaaaaWAY..

Mike Z

I know of another entry scheduled to be on the way with 4 more boats, 2 of them in the 20 classes. That will make 245 total boats, and 62 for 20 tunnel and 56 for Sport 20. Race entries are almost closed out. Incredible response to say the least.

I am looking now at closing out some classes to prevent having to add short heats for a couple of boats. Dividing each class number by 8 to look at the classes with full heats and hold them there. Gas (8) and 60/80 (16) are two. Sport B is another. Adding more boats will only increases the length of the race due to extra heats being needed.

For those that have not seen the race website, the entries, the sponsors and the raffle prize list, click on the link at my signature area - worldtunnelchamps. It is all growing with time.

if anyone see's him entered let me know and i will be there to start the collection process. this guy really does not want me to do that , i will not make it fun for him :angry: and hell i will even bring my boats to have fun with some real racers like yourselves.. i will post all the other stuff in a separate page so i am not hijacking anyones stuff.. thanks fellas. and merry christmas to all .... except james.

terry

Looks like he duped another buddy of mine.. Ed Raz

O man..

You know.. I really feel bad.. I work in the RTR industry but as most of you know have been a racer for many years.. James is really making the RTR industry look bad..

Sorry guys thats not what RTR's are about..

Mike Z

Last edited by a moderator:
Grim, No need to apologize for someone like that. We run into a few bad apples in every aspect of life these days. I hope those folks who have lost money with the guy can find a way to squeeze it out of him. I would certainly be embarassed to have a "Team Twisted" sticker on my boat.

As far as the "RTR industry" - I LOVE my little Miss Vegas and the support from people like JD, Russ, you, and the rest of the "Good Guys" make up for those few bad apples.

>Thom

You Know, I may get attacked for this so be it. I think that some of you are very sad representatives of the sport. I have done business with, and mind you have had NO problems with Mr. Barringer or any of his products. He has treated me with respect and the utmost of urgency. I do not know the details of any of your problems with him therefore I cannot speak for you nor him on those agendas. I however am also a buisness man and must say that I find it rather childish of one to threaten or defame ones character publicly without proper reason and justification. If James has "screwed you" very well you are intitled to your opinion/comments. However until I see legal chastizable proof that something like this has occured it is NOT proper for it to be posted on a PUBLIC forum. Thats is in fact an action that is persuable in court via suit. Also it is not professional and also is persuable in court to threaten someone in any way. Also you can be shot for it. If this man comes to Fla and feels threatend for his life, it is permissable by law that he do whatever deemed neccesary to protect himself. I understand that he has been banned from the board for some of his actions. I however see that he has actively and aggresively persued this hobby and some people take offense to that. Now for what I feel, TOM you banned Mr. Barringer from the forums for things he has said. Ok, however I don't believe that he has threated anyones life or way of life. If you allow members to threaten anyone YOU are to blame for the way things go on this forum. To be honest I blame YOU for allowing things like this to go on. I also see personal agenda's being fulfilled here by you. Tom, I love this hobby and I love this forum, but you cannot slap one on the hand and not the other for their improper retaliation. If this get to you and get under your skin good! If it upsets other GOOD!!!! You guys sit behind your key board and make threats at people that go far beond just joshing around, and you Tom sit there and let it happen, and the claim that this is a family board and that there is no place for the stuff that YOU ALONE allow to go on here. This is not a personal attack on you or anyone else on this forum, you guys keep ignoring the actions that you take on a person and on scrutinize when they retaliate. It's rather rediculous. I have had relatively heated discussions about the RTR class with people on this board that contest it. I have seen what they feel about the class, the way their mindset is the hobby will die before they let it grow with another class. These people are only hurting themselves and the hobby of model boating. Not everyone can go out and buy a brand new hull, or used for that matter and have over 800.00 beans in a boat to go race. ITS STUPID to not allow things like that. I hope that some of you actually read this and take something from it instead of getting your panties in a bunch and flaming me. Either way I am fully prepared to listen. In fact Heres my number: 904-769-1054 if you have something you would like to say call me, just be prepared to listen when your done... Tom, if you see it fit to ban me, so be it. If thats the case I don't belong here anyways.

Zach Vought

Well, said Chuck. I agree 100%, If I have angered anyone I appologize. Tom I would like to appologize to you as well. I just have a problem with things being said such as threats and so on. This IS a family forum lets keep it that way. Again I sincerely appologize to all of you, I consider all of you my friends and am truely for sorry for my response.

Zach

I understand that a little more now. I still don't agree with the way things have gone on as far as retaliation. We are representing ourselves as a whole here on the board and when one person lashes out at another publicly it makes us all look bad.

Back