Rossi Outboard .21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which is totally a good point, and that is also the reason I bought my first tunnel hull 10 years ago. But now I think things are different, spending at least 190.00 for a new "stock" engine is making it costly. The thunder tiger went up $10 at Tower's site, last time I looked. No one seems to care anymore, except those who are making hulls.

Grrrrrrrr,

Jeff

Well Guys 8), it seems that I will take the fast lap with the lawless and silver bullet ;D , I hope the parts for this powerhead still easy to buy at any dealer.

Thanks a lot for all the suggestions. :D

TR

Jeff,

i agree with you. everyone would have the same amount of fun and the racing would be just as competative if engine manufacturers sacrificed some performance to take a chunk out of the costs of fielding a complete powerplant. guys that wanted to go all out could still do so, but "all-out" and "par" would be alot farther away then they are now. just a thought, i like adding mods to my stuff and all just as much as the next guy, it's just the prices that get me. :)

what do the rest of you guys think?

Joe

Latest posts

Back