Roadrunner Twin Gas Rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joe and Julian Tell me price full all of total engines& rigger weigh ? :rolleyes: cost??? :rolleyes: I am guess about 35lbs and $7000.00 right?
I'd take $7000 for mine
Mike, Allan just looking over the Gas Fence cause he dont have any luck with his Nito Twin....... :huh: :huh: ..... Gas Twin will be a Good class in the very near future..... as soon as some more boats are built. Mike you got a Good Boat..WINNER of the the Atlanta Gas Twin Classs in 2012......
I think you guys mis took Allans Question yes it was a guess and a question.......

He has had the chance/time to edit his post????????? He wants to BASH RR Boats while he waits for his Jaguar from a year ago???????? & the Seller Normally or Always Gets to Dictate the type of Payment He Wants....... We answered the Weight ... 21 lbs RTR for RR GAS TWIN................. RTR Price really depends on Whos Gas Engine and What mod you desire to run...... & there are a ton of different prices on Engines Then you can buy a couple of different Quickdraws if your Serious about going FAST.... Credit Cards are a luxury to the Buyer..... Not the Seller....... The Bill is still owed in full....

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw David Shower's inline run at VooDoo last year and it was impressive BUT they couldn't get the motor to play right all the time OR keep driveshafts in one piece. The side by sides are pretty quick but they are soo f-n big it's hard to even look at one with a straight face.

I'd like to see a gas twin built with CMB 27's. Grim's CMB 27 single was smoking fast at Hobart '12, the motor looks promising.

i think Andy is Building a Couple of twin kits to fit the CMB 27s for Carl Graft from Evansville area..

He wants to BASH RR Boats while he waits for his Jaguar from a year ago????????
Too bad he waited for a while to get the boat only to destroy it almost instantly. LOL
Nice Kind Word! :mellow: Reason Built my First Version so Bob F says improve better much 2 Version for new front and rear sponsons in present 2012 That's why!! Don F knew about it -_-

I saw David Shower's inline run at VooDoo last year and it was impressive BUT they couldn't get the motor to play right all the time OR keep driveshafts in one piece. The side by sides are pretty quick but they are soo f-n big it's hard to even look at one with a straight face.

I'd like to see a gas twin built with CMB 27's. Grim's CMB 27 single was smoking fast at Hobart '12, the motor looks promising.
There is nothing wrong with motor (Inline 520),David Showers just can not keep a 1/4 shaft in it,chews them up like bubble gum...No shaft,No prop...No prop, No go fast... :(

He wants to BASH RR Boats while he waits for his Jaguar from a year ago????????
Too bad he waited for a while to get the boat only to destroy it almost instantly. LOL
Nice Kind Word! :mellow: Reason Built my First Version so Bob F says improve better much 2 Version for new front and rear sponsons in present 2012 That's why!! Don F knew about it -_-
Allan, I think Buckshot has Won races with all Versions!!!!!

We just made a 5/16" shaft for David's In-line. Should take care of his problem. BTW- David's In-line got 2nd place in the Nitro/Gas Shootout at the Fall Nats this year. He has been running a small prop and giving up 8 mph to keep the 1/4" shaft alive.

Our Twin Gas SGX is only 8.5" wide. Sleek looking boat.

....and yes, we are building a couple of them for Carl to fit the CMB 27's.

The 520's ran good at the fall nats. There were about four in the twin gas hydro class. Heck, I took 4th in the class with a stock engine. Almost had 2nd till my servo mount came loose in one of my last heats. Still took 2nd in that heat but with 250 pt off for cuts. I even got to the twin shoot off. Homemade boat (Pyromanic) and a stock engine. I think I'm getting it dialed in. Maybe I need to speak to Ross Medina about on of his engines. He had a good running engine. This class will only grow because it's so cool.

We just made a 5/16" shaft for David's In-line. Should take care of his problem. BTW- David's In-line got 2nd place in the Nitro/Gas Shootout at the Fall Nats this year. He has been running a small prop and giving up 8 mph to keep the 1/4" shaft alive.

Our Twin Gas SGX is only 8.5" wide. Sleek looking boat.

....and yes, we are building a couple of them for Carl to fit the CMB 27's.
Andy that is good news,I will tell Wade C.about the 5/16 shafts.

Here you go not a RR but classic 10" tub versus microburst inline. I know they had shaft problems but didn't seem to handle like that side by side.

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=gdWsOSgV03k
That was the run off if I am correct...That was after David Lost a shaft/prop. Wayne drove a GREAT race and won the run off, David did not have a back up prop. They shot his boat with a Stalker at 95mph before he chewed up the 1/4 in shaft an lost his #1 prop.

sounds like he needs to go to record trials and put the boat thru the motions he can very easy get the LSG Twin record ovals. stalker speed is good but you will find out more information and data when you put the boat in and go for records. you will find out what props do this and that and set up.. its a very good learning experience..

thats what i do with my Twin 101 nitro

Here you go not a RR but classic 10" tub versus microburst inline. I know they had shaft problems but didn't seem to handle like that side by side.

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=gdWsOSgV03k
That was the run off if I am correct...That was after David Lost a shaft/prop. Wayne drove a GREAT race and won the run off, David did not have a back up prop. They shot his boat with a Stalker at 95mph before he chewed up the 1/4 in shaft an lost his #1 prop.
I have seen the Video & Both boats were No Where Near 90 mph... Upper 70 Low 80s at best.......

Did not see a gas boat in the 90's at this event...if there is one that can go 90mph in oval heat trim I would like to see it, maybe they can bring it to the Winternats.

a record trials would actually kill all the stalker readings rumors or he said she said.. the times and speed on a record trials don't lie..

Back