Roadrunner Twin Gas Rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you buy his boat ? Not me but I don't know that how much for gas twin RTR cost???? Than nitro twin low price

Last edited by a moderator:
nope im only a Nitro guy. i posted this so people can see the Roadrunner gas Twin Ralph builds and how they run

Joe and Julian Tell me price full all of total engines& rigger weigh ? :rolleyes: cost??? :rolleyes: I am guess about 35lbs and $7000.00 right?

looks like it needs more prop,coming out of the corner you can hear it pulling. Nice boat BEEP BEEP

Joe and Julian Tell me price full all of total engines& rigger weigh ? :rolleyes: cost??? :rolleyes: I am guess about 35lbs and $7000.00 right?
21lbs RTR & Depends on the price of the engines you run...

Alan since you sre so interested in knowing more info about the boat why dont you give the builder Ralph almirola a email at [email protected] before you put incorrect price and weight RTR. Maybe you should purchase one since your not having any luck in nitro Twin.. just saying

Alan since you sre so interested in knowing more info about the boat why dont you give the builder Ralph almirola a email at [email protected] before you put incorrect price and weight RTR. Maybe you should purchase one since your not having any luck in nitro Twin.. just saying
I know that Roadrunner twin most expensive because never show on website also Ralph doesn't accept take any credit cards than SGX Twin good reason price and show on good website also Andy do accept take credit cards thats why!!!!

I know that Roadrunner twin most expensive because never show on website also Ralph doesn't accept take any credit cards than SGX Twin good reason price and show on good website also Andy do accept take credit cards thats why!!!!
ok so whar are the prices adviously you know alot ?? actually the Roadrunner Twin is not the most expensive twin to buy for your information..

Don't get me in on this!

Oh! While I'm here. I will say that the very first Gas SGX Twin won it's very first heat at it's very first race, the Gas World's, in Vegas today.

....and, I don't know how much it costs or how much it weighs.

Don't get me in on this!

Oh! While I'm here. I will say that the very first Gas SGX Twin won it's very first heat at it's very first race, the Gas World's, in Vegas today.

i edit my post your gas rigger looks good..

Don't get me in on this!

Thanks Julian! Roadrunner Twin Gas looks good too. It is a fast growing class. Gonna be some KILLER Twin Hydro races in the future.

Don't get me in on this!

Thanks Julian! Roadrunner Twin Gas looks good too. It is a fast growing class. Gonna be some KILLER Twin Hydro races in the future.
yes sir it runs great there getting faster and they can definitely compete with our nitro twins thats for sure..

But twin engine (2 engines) gas riggers are hard pressed to dominate over a single inline (RCMK) gas rigger. Lots cheaper too! Watch them when they run..... Smoking. Hey Julian, watch out for TEAM INLINE, the 520's are going to smoke old school Roadrunner unless Ralph narrows that bathtub and goes on a weight and drag reduction diet. That is the way of the future in twin gas rigger. Just thought team roadrunner should know! :)

Blaise you guys ever firure out how to keep the crankshaft and seals in the RCMK INLINE engine?????????? I have not seen one of them yet Running on both cylinders......

But twin engine (2 engines) gas riggers are hard pressed to dominate over a single inline (RCMK) gas rigger. Lots cheaper too! Watch them when they run..... Smoking. Hey Julian, watch out for TEAM INLINE, the 520's are going to smoke old school Roadrunner unless Ralph narrows that bathtub and goes on a weight and drag reduction diet. That is the way of the future in twin gas rigger. Just thought team roadrunner should know! :)
hey bring it Roadrunners love competition ;-) better get yours dialed in LOL

I'd take $7000 for mine
Mike, Allan just looking over the Gas Fence cause he dont have any luck with his Nito Twin....... :huh: :huh: ..... Gas Twin will be a Good class in the very near future..... as soon as some more boats are built. Mike you got a Good Boat..WINNER of the the Atlanta Gas Twin Classs in 2012......

Somehow I will get roped into this gas Twin deal but I will have to be belt started , staggered engines with rear exhaust . cant deal with a 20 " wide boat !!!

Back