• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Roadrunner Twin Extreme RTR for Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fhydro

Guys, unfortunately i have decided to sell my twin that i won the Atlanta spring nats with. Due to time constraints with family and career i just don't have the time right now to compete. I would like to see this boat at the races with someone who has the time. I will sell ready to run with brand new HR 91's, honed by Stu, otherwise bone stock. Motors are just coming in now and show good potential. I do have a cowl that will fit the upright carbs. All top shelf equipment, Serious inquiries only,

$2500. Comes with two sets of wheels, extra shafts.

Craig Harris

678-591-0212

You people who don't know Craig Harris, don't realize the quality boat that this is. He ONLY has the very finest equipment and know how to set up a race winning boat. If any of you always wanted a twin, this is something that you will be sorry you passed up.

Marty Davis

You people who don't know Craig Harris, don't realize the quality boat that this is. He ONLY has the very finest equipment and know how to set up a race winning boat. If any of you always wanted a twin, this is something that you will be sorry you passed up.
Marty Davis

I think some pictures would help...

Marty, thanks for the kind words,

All, pics are available upon request,

thanks,

Craig

Marty Davis

I think some pictures would help...
If anyone knows who Craig Harris is you won't need to see any pictures of anything that he has. Read Marty's quote above. You want the best, you want to go fast,you want to win, THIS IS IT!

Dick Tyndall

Back