Roadrunner Twin 45 Extreme

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you running the new style props yet . Nice to see the motors running in sink . Very nice job pass ya later Charlie

Are you running the new style props yet . Nice to see the motors running in sink . Very nice job pass ya later Charlie
Those runs are with the the new abc 2215's. I have 2317's and 2319's as well. All I have been testing with is the game changers. I ran them all before and will run then again very soon.

All the new ABC game changer props run excellent.

I'm currently working on the setup of the boat so there's more testing to be done. One thing is for sure the ABC are a way better in every aspect.

Julian

Unreal little boat Julian sounds and goes great

Andrew
Thanks it's a fun little twin. I will be testing again with the 2317's and 2319's as I lengthen the pipes alittle bit more to see what it what it does and also to see if I can get the boat to slow down and throttle back up better.
I'll post videos of those runs as well. It handles and turns extremely well.

I'm actually enjoying testing then racing itself.

Julian

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's some videos of the testing I done today at OCD pond. Boat ran awesome as always. Ran it alittle lean at the end but overall good testing today.

Enjoy

Boat is coming around real nice Julian. In both videos you start to have trouble on lap 10,with the small tanks you have I think you running low on fuel is what caused boat to start acting up. JMO

Here's some videos of the testing I done today at OCD pond. Boat ran awesome as always. Ran it alittle lean at the end but overall good testing today.

Enjoy

Boat leaned out. I had plenty of fuel in the tanks after I bought it in and checked them with Ralph. There 12.5 oz each.

OK...just remember the boat is "All New". (Lap ten,is not your friend. Lol) Just an observation from a friend.

OK...just remember the boat is "All New". (Lap ten,is not your friend. Lol) Just an observation from a friend.
I understand mr.simpson. I just don't want to change my needles while I'm prop testing. I have to give it alittle more fuel while I'm running I just don't want to take my fingers off the wheel as I tried that before and almost crashed it lol. Yes Ralph gave me that look. I'll throw it in 3 clicks richer and go from there. It had plenty of fuel left just motors was on the lean side alittle.
Julian

the little twin and its big brother "ELVIS" ready for the water tomorrow. Let's burn some nitro.

Julian

Julian,

That is Rachel on the left and her brother Elvis on the right.

I hope they ate enough for breakfast. They are going to need

Plenty of fuel to do what Wilfong Performance wants out of

them today.

Good Luck Testing,

Mark Sholund

Just knock the cup off them..............................Spooled right up like butter.................................

NEED MORE PROP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You know it is a whole different world when you have less blade and true pitch to load the eng.

Well the Vac engines are gone to japan and Australia. This boat has been stripped down. 

More updates soon

You looking to sell it?
No sir the boat is not for sale. If I did post it for sale people want the boats cheap this boat has only been in the water (4) times and I’m not going get what I want so it’s not for sale.

It will be in the water very soon.

Julian 

Latest posts

Back