Roadrunner Twin 45 Extreme

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the radio box area is complete and setup. Radio works perfect. Waiting mr. Mark Sholund to send me my other 2 sets of props and I'll be seeing mr. Roadrunner this weekend ;-)

Receivers on the front right and batteries and the rear left.

Julian

Julian,

The only problem I see is you need to replace that dinosaur battery packs for some Lifee ones. Looks sweet brother

Beau

Good luck, don't forget to put on props.
default_laugh.png

David,

Now your talking.

I thought you were going to show Julian the road to the lake?

Have Fun Testing,

Mark

Mark

One step at a time .................don't want to rush perfection.........................
default_sleep.png

Heat cycling the engines. They sound very good. So far everything is going great no issues at the moment.

Julian

Here's a video not the best but the engines came in nice.

Yes they are brand new with billet Pistons,balanced cranks, brass head buttons and blue printed intakes by Scott Bouchie. I just heat cycle the engines on the stand 2-3 times let them get to temperature then shut them off wait until there completely cool down and repeat the same process. Check needles and ensure everything is working properly then head to the pond for break in.
I do this with every boat that I put brand new engines on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool boat Julian.

The pressure lines bother me, please put 90 degree pressure fittings on before running it!

Very cool boat Julian.

The pressure lines bother me, please put 90 degree pressure fittings on before running it!
Dave I have run it the way it is and with the 90 degree fittings. Either way I always zip tie the water lines and pressure lines. I have ran them in twins and single engine applications either way with success. Once I find some 90 degree fittings I'll change them but for now I'll use them as they are but always ensure they don't come off.
Julian

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice looking boat Julian, how do you like using those Sullivan blue/gold nylon rods? I've been thinking about trying them in my next build as opposed to using 2-56 or 4-40 rods.

Post some videos when you get her in the water.

Back