Road Runner sponson dims.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Akiuk

8 year old RR 34 1/4 " tub length. The old boom tubes have gone missing, big suprise after sitting in the shop for years off the damaged hull, so Im looking for baseline reference setup now that its going back together.

Questions: 1) what is Dim between sponsons and tub ( R and L if not symetric.) 2) are sponsons parallel to tub or toed .Thanks

8 year old RR 34 1/4 " tub length. The old boom tubes have gone missing, big suprise after sitting in the shop for years off the damaged hull, so Im looking for baseline reference setup now that its going back together. Questions: 1) what is Dim between sponsons and tub ( R and L if not symetric.) 2) are sponsons parallel to tub or toed .Thanks

Do you know if this is a 45 or a 67 hull? I have the spec sheets for the RR's but they are listed by size and by hull type, such as standard, ultralight and extreme. All are slightly different.

8 year old RR 34 1/4 " tub length. The old boom tubes have gone missing, big suprise after sitting in the shop for years off the damaged hull, so Im looking for baseline reference setup now that its going back together. Questions: 1) what is Dim between sponsons and tub ( R and L if not symetric.) 2) are sponsons parallel to tub or toed .Thanks

Do you know if this is a 45 or a 67 hull? I have the spec sheets for the RR's but they are listed by size and by hull type, such as standard, ultralight and extreme. All are slightly different.
67 standard I believe.

67 Standard dimensions (from the 1999 - 2003 setup instructions), from inside of tub to inside of sponson, are as follows:

1. Left front - 3 15/16"

2. Left rear - 4"

3. Right front - 4 3/16"

4. Right rear - 4 1/4"

There is 1/16" toe IN from the front to the back.

Put the drive shaft centered between the bottom of the rear sponsons. Then raise the right rear 1/16" UP.

Hope this helps.

Back