• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Outrigger - WTB .67, .84, .90, Gasser?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PakMan

Looking for a quality hull for an R/D project, most desired specs are as follows (listed in order of importance, mostly):

27.75" APL (after-plane-length): (From Sponson transom, to tub transom)

With Rear sponsons (2) but without shaft-log Shoe

46" overall length

Over-all width 22.0"

Distance between sponsons (inside) 14.0", this means approx. 4" wide sponsons

Boom tubes can be moved to accommodate Over-all width and distance between sponsons (inside)

Ride height (from tub to bottom of sponson (ride-pad) 1.0"

Weight: not critical, provide if possible

Tub shape, flat, curved: please advise.

I am guessing Road-Runner, Crapshooter, ???? may be possible?

My email: [email protected]

Thanks for your help. In order for me to respond, please provide specs requested above, pictures, and/or details about age/condition, and pricing. (via PM, or to email listed above)

Sincerely,

David

PakMan

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a couple of big riggers in the attic. One is brand new but I'm not sure of the specs. I'll get back to you asap. Jim

I have a couple of big riggers in the attic. One is brand new but I'm not sure of the specs. I'll get back to you asap. Jim
Jim,

Thanks for checking and providing the specs as they relate to my request.

David

One of the hulls is a Broussard(early Cajun Bullet) hydro...length 42 1/4, width 21, after plane 25 1/8, cowl is offset to the right. Other is unknown with no cowl....length 41 1/4, width 22, after plane 25 1/2. No time for pics. Leaving town for opening day of frog season.

Looking for a quality hull for an R/D project, most desired specs are as follows (listed in order of importance, mostly):

27.75" APL (after-plane-length): (From Sponson transom, to tub transom)

With Rear sponsons (2) but without shaft-log Shoe

46" overall length

Over-all width 22.0"

Distance between sponsons (inside) 14.0", this means approx. 4" wide sponsons

Boom tubes can be moved to accommodate Over-all width and distance between sponsons (inside)

Ride height (from tub to bottom of sponson (ride-pad) 1.0"

Weight: not critical, provide if possible

Tub shape, flat, curved: please advise.

I am guessing Road-Runner, Crapshooter, ???? may be possible?

My email: [email protected]

Thanks for your help. Please provide specs requested above and pricing.

Sincerely,

David

PakMan
I am a big eagle for sale, 43 inches measure, automotive painted job, let me know

Latest posts

Back