• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rigger Sponson Kits (All Sold)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blaise Recca

I got (3) Sponson kit for sale. They include all as shown. Booms are 6061 T6. The front sponsons are aligned and drilled with snug fit pins and have a 1/8 reinforcing spar in the middle of the foam running full length. The rear sponsons have T nuts installed to facilitate bolt on mounting to the tub. Also included is SS mounting hardware for booms and rear sponsons.

These Sponson kits can be used to make many different sponson styles, the basic outline is already done. These are for a Firefighter Gas Rigger but can be adapted to your own designs. These still need to be sheeted with 1/16 ply after their final shaping.

$30 each plus actual shipping to your zip.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got (3) Sponson kit for sale. They include all as shown. Booms are 6061 T6. The front sponsons are aligned and drilled with snug fit pins and have a 1/8 reinforcing spar in the middle of the foam running full length. The rear sponsons have T nuts installed to facilitate bolt on mounting to the tub. Also included is SS mounting hardware for booms and rear sponsons.

These Sponson kits can be used to make many different sponson styles, the basic outline is already done. These are for a Firefighter Gas Rigger but can be adapted to your own designs. These still need to be sheeted with 1/16 ply after their final shaping.

What size hull are these for? you forgot to mention their measurements.

I'll take a set. PM me with Paypal info and total with shipping to 55016.

What size hull are these for? you forgot to mention their measurements.

FireFighter gas rigger 18" long

Back