• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rigger for sale NEW PRICE SOLD SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

FCM Racing

NEW PRICE For sale fiber glass rigger boat works well Andy Brown front sponsons . $250.00 plus shipping will take paypal please post on this post. this is a 67 to 80 boat

NEW PRICE $200.00 Last Chance $150.00 SOLD

Thanks

Gary

[email protected]

416 254 1936

Last edited:
your post says glass? is the tub glass or wood? It looks just like a eagle except the cowl. How did it run?

your post says glass? is the tub glass or wood? It looks just like a eagle except the cowl. How did it run?

I first built the boat in wood and ran it. boat ran good so I maid a plug and then the mold I still have the molds the sponsons are off an eagle and the boat is close to an Andy Brown boat but in glass. A lot of time and money went into this boat it is a good 67 or 80 boat. The mounts are with the boat and so is the turn fin servo mounts still in and stuffing tube. This is a good buy for some one. I had an other person interested in the boat but shipping to us is $51.00 our shipping in Canada is way out of line but still a good deal all things considered. Some more pic s of plug and boat with different cowl and one of the first boats out of the mold

Thanks for your interest

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back