• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Remote needle bases with OS remote needle assembly

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the way back out to the shop, I'll check what I have on hand.
Don. I have already purchased a base from you but you did not have the needle assy then. Can I purchase the needle assy now. The base does me no good without it. Thanks john

Don. I have already purchased a base from you but you did not have the needle assy then. Can I purchase the needle assy now. The base does me no good without it. Thanks john
I have no extra needle assemblies to sell at this time. It is my understanding that Speedmaster/Rossi Sales is working on a replacement for them.

All the remote needle assemblies are going out tomorrow. They are assembled with appropriate needle to match the base size ordered. Contrary to those who've copied my design there is no "one size fits all" which is why I've always offered two base sizes. The OS in flight remote needle kits come with two needles with different tapers, one is used in the small block base and the other with the big blocks. Learned a lot back in the beginning when I spent months flow testing the design and is also why you don't see 90 degree banjo fitting on my bases either. ;)

That's where the problem comes in.
OS discontinued the in flight needles and they are real hard to find.
Supposedly Speedmaster/Rossi Sales is looking into creating a replacement. My biggest hope both needle sizes are offered. As I previously mentioned you need both sizes to do it right, not a one size fits all.

Back