• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Lot sale - carbs, remote needles etc

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BradSpencer

Lot sale - everything shown in pictures.

$220 US shipped worldwide

See pics for whats included, some items are:
- 2 x Nova carbs (10mm bore and 9mm bore for 46
- os 20j
- os 20G, modified barrel to accept the 21xm throttle arm. Pretty much a big bore 20j fir 21xm, nova 21 etc
- 21RZ manual remote needles
- 2 x inflight remote needle assemblies
- various needles and parts
9379F685-D345-4D76-9C93-FF7FD0272A87.jpegB7D4CC35-E7FA-4275-B8E4-D14E609DA295.jpegF7F306D7-16FA-467E-A9A9-0D5638B9D0A9.jpeg
Payapl, shipping with tracking

Also found this custom order KRE needle base I will include.

Plenty of value in this bundle
34455786-5E17-419F-BDBA-0163AD307CFB.jpeg

Lot inclusions and price will be revised once payment has been received.
Would be $140 US for whats left.

Thank you Anders,
Payment received for the two Novarossi Carbs.
I will ship in the next two days and PM tracking details.

Remainder of items are available for $140 US shipped - Excluding both Novarossi carbs.
There was a post in this thread from someone saying they would take the remaining lot, but it appears that post has been deleted..........

Thank you Anders,
Payment received for the two Novarossi Carbs.
I will ship in the next two days and PM tracking details.

Remainder of items are available for $140 US shipped - Excluding both Novarossi carbs.
There was a post in this thread from someone saying they would take the remaining lot, but it appears that post has been deleted..........
Sorry Brad I was going to get the lot but I really only need the two os carburetors. I just cant afford to buy all of it for the carbs. I was thinking you need to write us a book on all your knowledge of the os outboard modifications. I am really into trying to make them fast and wish I knew all your findings. If you would sell just the os carburetors I would be interested in them.

No problem at all David.

Over the years of unlimited parts supply and a test lake virtually on my door step, I probably learnt more about what not to do to these engines. Having said that, there were a few things I learnt along the way that worked for me.

Thank you for the kind words

Hey brad I will take the Lot. I had alot of trouble today with this xz21 21d carb guess i am going to but a 20j on this engine and make life easy. I will paypal you now.

Thanks David,
Payment received.
That 20G carb will be perfect on your XZ.
This lot is a great buy.

I will PM tracking info once shipped.

Back