RCRC Spring Shootout May 13-14th 2017 Evansville, IN New Site!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
District High Points are a lot like going to college. The A-students get the awards; the B-students get the friends; the C-students get the jobs. Not sure where that leaves me (?). Hmmmm .... thought I was going somewhere with this. Anyway I'll let you hold your breath until the Fall race. BTW anybody heard any rumblings about Mt. Vernon this year?
LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Dan ,

Can you add me in

Gas sport hydro

Gas cat

Gas mono

F-Hydro that's for Joe Warren

Thanks

Mark Ward

Hey Dan,

Had a change of plans - is it too late to drop me out of RTR & Sport-20 then put me in Gas Mono & Cracker box? All on 2.4.

Thanks,

Rich

Hey Dan,

Had a change of plans - is it too late to drop me out of RTR & Sport-20 then put me in Gas Mono & Cracker box? All on 2.4.

Thanks,

Rich
Rich ,
Not a problem. I'll take care of it when I get back home on Tuesday. Visiting grandkids in St louis

Dan

Dan

I sent you a message about entering the race.

LSG CAT, LSG MONO, LSG SPORT HYDRO & LSG HYDRO

Bob Davis

I have made changes for Brad Maglinger and Rich Zimmerman.

I have added Bob Davis, Gary Staus, Stephen Peterson, AJ Wiliams and Bruce Clark.

The listings of drivers, boats have been updated on page 2.

Thanks

Dan

I assume Joe Warren is worried about the Competition in D hydro so he didnt sign up? Its ok to be skerd
default_wink.png

Mark if F Mono & Twin makes I will be there...... be careful what you ask for........

Joe, I know the entry says 5 boats but considering I had to place orders for trophies a minimum 2 weeks before race, as long as theres 3 boats, I'm pretty sure we'll race em so with that said, twins have 3 already

Back