• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

rc heli for sale with tons of extra's

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camaroboy383

i have an electric heli i need to part with as much as i dont want too.....anyway here we go....

its a walkera dragonfly 60 with 7 ch ccpm radio....upgraded brushless motor and speed control,,, upgraded 11c lipo battery and charger.. carbon horizontal and vertical fins off of a heli max mx 400,,,carbon tail blades off of a mx 400,, tail servo boom mounted like all the big boys,,,,mounts are off of a mx 400 also.... has imitation carbon main blades on it...upgraded aluminum main rotor and swash plate.... only the swash was put on it,,,, the aluminum main rotor head was a little to touchy for my liking....it is rtf,,, never ever been crashed... it is set up for 3d so it can go inverted when ever you please.... fast little heli,, and the lipo lasts a really long time... canopy is metalic blue with a black windshield... tail boom is anodized blue.... belt and pulleys are mint,,,along with the main gear.....these choppers are exactly like the mx 400 made by heli max.... most parts interchange as listed above...

now for the things this chopper comes with,,,, this could be extensive,, but first and foremost,,, it comes with a walkera simulator and you use the walkera radio with the interlink cord and your flying with out smashing stuff... good for anyone beginer or pro....

obviously,,,simulator

blade pitch gauge

2 plastic swash plates

1 tail rotor housing w/bearings

1 set main blade holders/clips

1 main rotor center hub,,,,, hmmmmmm think i have 2

1 main rotor head z bar

1 main blade holder shaft

1 main rotor button

2 main blade pitch control assemblies

2 sets of flybar control horns with collets

1 tail blade holder/clip

various push rods for the swash

1 tail pulley

1 tail rotor main shaft

extra flybar collets

main rotor shaft collar

1 complete aluminum blue rotor head on new main shaft

1 set crappy tail blades i aquired

1 main frame, aluminum

1 set landing skids

3 sets of imitation carbon main blades

1 un painted canopy

1 main shaft belt pulley

factory battery,,speed control,and charger, motor is present but is smoked.....

2 boom supports

2 horizontal fin

1 vertical fin

1 main gear one way bearing

1 tx charger

a majority of the parts are used,,,, but alot are new, would have to be shipped in two boxes due to the amount of stuff i have if interest is shown i will post pics......... $425.00 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states

Last edited by a moderator:
Back