• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

blade mcpx brushless heli with dx6i radio

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camaroboy383

have a mcpx fully upraded,,tons of carbon and aluminum parts... brushless with spin motor and twin tail motors,, comes rtf with dx6i radio.. tons of microheli,,rakon,and extreme parts,,, the only thing original is the servos.. everything else is aftermarket..... wicked responsive 3d heli.... fully 3d capable..... comes with 7 batteries and the charger... 4 are 550mah packs,,2 are 200mah packs,,and 1 300mah pack.... tons of extra parts,,blades,,screws,,bearings,,ball links,,landing skid parts,,etc....... i have about 800 in this thing from start to finish.... has a slight head shake at high rotor speeds,, i beleive one of the blade clips is tweaked,,, should be replaced with either aluminum or the factory plastic ones... original box,,paperwork... this is the best real life simulator you can get..... these choppers are awsome.... dont want to get rid of it,,but need the cash........

400.00 shipped to the lower 48

mcpx FS.jpg

Back