Raptor Marine .12 sport hydro hulls and more

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raptor347

Hey everyone,

It's starting to get cold, wet and windy. Sounds like building season to me.

So for those of you who like the little engines, I've got the molds warmed up for my pair of 25" epoxy glass sport hydros that are perfect for the .12 engines. These are the Dark Horse hulls I've been building for years with FE power. These hulls hold 6 current NAMBA SAW, 2-lap, heat records and 3 IMPBA SAW records with FE power.

The round nose is the boat some have seen Glenn Quarles running with one of his NR .12's in it.

Pricing is $165 shipped to the lower 48 for either sport hydro hull. I usually ship the sport hulls in about a week.

I also build Raptor P-spec Outrigger that we've been having so much fun with over the last season.

Contact me for info on the outrigger kit, pricing depends on what you want with it.

For more info PM me here or email [email protected]

BB,

Are you looking for very light, very stiff or just cool looking?

The only weigh about 18 oz in glass and are plenty tough.

The short answer is yes I'll build you one in carbon. It will be vacuum bagged rather than wet layup glass version. The painful part is it's going to run you $250 to get it in carbon.

There are only a few of these out there in exotic materials.

Guys, like Brain mentioned, I have been running one of his round nose hydros with a NR 12 in it and I can only say IT IS A BLAST! I also have one of his pickle fork hull that I hope to have done soon. All of Brian's boat are awesome designs and the fiberglass work is second to NONE.

Glenn

Back