RadioControlDecals.com

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok guys, going to kick off my new website with a little giveaway. The winners will get a set of 4 name decals for FREE!!!! All you have to do is post in this thread to enter. Wednesday night I will use a random number generator based on the number of people who entered, and choose 5 lucky people.

Whats the catch? :huh:

Just want to get my name out there.

A little about me, just so you know I am not just here to spam...

I am a boater as well. Although, don't laugh I have a pair of Zig Zag Racers at the moment. They are really a blast to run (on Lipo that is :D )

I had a Miss Circus Circus 1/8th Hydro with an OPS .60 about 10 years ago. Also had a couple air boats.

Would love to do up a gas boat though. B)

Anyways, back to the giveaway. Post up and get free loot. Doesn't get any better then that!

Here's an example of what you can win:

sitenamedecal.jpg

I am also looking for ideas for more boat decal products I could offer. If I use your idea, you will get a hook up. :idea2:

Last....

I would like to offer you guys a 10% discount on anything you wish to order. Just use coupon code IWBOATS when you check out to receive your discount.

Thank you.

Rob

Radio Control Decals
Count me in....Mike

Ok guys, going to kick off my new website with a little giveaway. The winners will get a set of 4 name decals for FREE!!!! All you have to do is post in this thread to enter. Wednesday night I will use a random number generator based on the number of people who entered, and choose 5 lucky people.

I am a boater as well. Although, don't laugh I have a pair of Zig Zag Racers at the moment. They are really a blast to run (on Lipo that is :D )

I had a Miss Circus Circus 1/8th Hydro with an OPS .60 about 10 years ago. Also had a couple air boats.

Anyways, back to the giveaway. Post up and get free loot. Doesn't get any better then that!

sitenamedecal.jpg

I am also looking for ideas for more boat decal products I could offer. If I use your idea, you will get a hook up. :idea2:

Last....

I would like to offer you guys a 10% discount on anything you wish to order. Just use coupon code IWBOATS when you check out to receive your discount.

Thank you.

Rob

Radio Control Decals
Count me in....Mike

sitenamedecal.jpg

Last....

Thank you.

Rob

Radio Control Decals
Ummm....Like, which Wednesday? :unsure: ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I was going to draw on Wednesday, but people were still entering so I let it run until the weekend.

Here's the winners: (Picked using a random number generator)

Mike Culhane

dave roach

tmunn

Dan Hydro

braceru1

Please send me a PM with what you would like, and a mailing address.

Thanks to all that entered.

We have several new radio control marine decals that have been added to the store as well.

Rob

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back