RadioControlDecals.com

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea some nice intlwater decals would be cool, and IMPBA or NAMBA stick's would be sweet, maybe Rob can make a crap load and sell for cheap??

Last edited by a moderator:
added me to the list

get ahold of me about decals for my hydro kits.. see what ya got to offer

chris

I can do just about anything you need. Just let me know (Via e-mail or PM) what ideas you have.

Ok guys, going to kick off my new website with a little giveaway. The winners will get a set of 4 name decals for FREE!!!! All you have to do is post in this thread to enter. Wednesday night I will use a random number generator based on the number of people who entered, and choose 5 lucky people.

Whats the catch? :huh:

Just want to get my name out there.

A little about me, just so you know I am not just here to spam...

I am a boater as well. Although, don't laugh I have a pair of Zig Zag Racers at the moment. They are really a blast to run (on Lipo that is :D )

I had a Miss Circus Circus 1/8th Hydro with an OPS .60 about 10 years ago. Also had a couple air boats.

Would love to do up a gas boat though. B)

Anyways, back to the giveaway. Post up and get free loot. Doesn't get any better then that!

Here's an example of what you can win:

sitenamedecal.jpg

I am also looking for ideas for more boat decal products I could offer. If I use your idea, you will get a hook up. :idea2:

Last....

I would like to offer you guys a 10% discount on anything you wish to order. Just use coupon code IWBOATS when you check out to receive your discount.

Thank you.

Rob

Radio Control Decals
im in also

I could always use some decals, I will be checking out youe websight.

Thank You,

Paul

** Not to double post**

I checked your websight, Very Nice. Its the perfect kinda stuff for me and the cost is really Great !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back