RadioControlDecals.com

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobMirsky

We are going to use this thread to showcase products we have done for you guys now.

Thank you for the business.

B)

Winners have been chosen! Please see this link for the list.

http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?s=&amp...st&p=284670

Thanks to all that entered.

Rob

Ok guys, going to kick off my new website with a little giveaway. The winners will get a set of 4 name decals for FREE!!!!

All you have to do is post in this thread to enter. Wednesday night I will use a random number generator based on the number of people who entered, and choose 5 lucky people.

Whats the catch? :huh:

Just want to get my name out there.

A little about me, just so you know I am not just here to spam...

I am a boater as well. Although, don't laugh I have a pair of Zig Zag Racers at the moment. They are really a blast to run (on Lipo that is :D )

I had a Miss Circus Circus 1/8th Hydro with an OPS .60 about 10 years ago. Also had a couple air boats.

Would love to do up a gas boat though. B)

Anyways, back to the giveaway. Post up and get free loot. Doesn't get any better then that!

Here's an example of what you can win:

sitenamedecal.jpg

I am also looking for ideas for more boat decal products I could offer. If I use your idea, you will get a hook up. :idea2:

Last....

I would like to offer you guys a 10% discount on anything you wish to order. Just use coupon code IWBOATS when you check out to receive your discount.

Thank you.

Rob

Radio Control Decals

Last edited by a moderator:
Pick me... Pick me....

how about a decal that says

International

Waters

Something like they do or did over at the Model gas boat site.

Terry

Back