radio box seals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitro

I have seen radio box seal that are tan in color and made out of silicone. Anyone know who makes them?

Thanks, Nub

I have seen radio box seal that are tan in color and made out of silicone. Anyone know who makes them?

Thanks, Nub
I haven't seen any tan seals but I bought some Steve Wood seals recently and really like them. EZ to remove and replace.

Glenn

Thanks, Nub
I haven't seen any tan seals but I bought some Steve Wood seals recently and really like them. EZ to remove and replace.

Glenn
I second that....... Nub, the seals that Steve sells are very good. Come 3 to a pkg. It was good talking to you today. later, Dick D

Thanks, Nub

Glenn
I second that....... Nub, the seals that Steve sells are very good. Come 3 to a pkg. It was good talking to you today. later, Dick D
Can you give a source for these seals please? Thanks!

Wes

Hey Chris

Just got off the phone with Steve. Seals ordered.

Thanks, Nub

Back