• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Quitting Hobby everthing 4 sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tunnel290

I just don't have the time and also, nitro classes in my distric are slim.

I have two complete hopper tunnels with Nova Long strokes.

I have a b mono cal craft with 2000 nova short stroke and all hard ware and servos

I have a brand new phil thomas ss 45 with speed master hard ware, tyndell fin, and tanks 2 u tank. Also, all the servos and shoboat props and a cmb cam 45 with Greaghty mods. The motor has about a half a tank threw it.

I also, have a 3 ch radio Futaba PCM s pj super

Also, I have a bunch of parts for these boats, about 70 Mc 9 and starting equipment. I would like to sell this as a package deal. I will let all this go for 2200. plus shipping. This is a bargain!!

I live in Louisiana and willing to meet someone half way to get ride of this stuff. If anyone would like to discuss this my number is 337 349 7279. E-Mail address is [email protected] Pictures will be sent to serious buyers. I will try to have pic by this weekend. None of this stuff is junk!!

Brody Doucet

B mono sale pending for Tom More

Last edited by a moderator:
hi there i dont think anyone will be more interesd than myself i will ask the same question as i did to yhe other person with a 290 for sale will you ship to australia and could i get a estimate. very interested and serious.

Hi

Don't know if you will split it up,I am interested in one complete tunnel as well. Shipping to an address in the usa. ( I can always use the glowplugs as well)

Let me know.

Ronald.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very Interested in the Phil Thomas Sport 40 please let me know price for it.

Thanks

Ron Ratoff

Very Interested in the Phil Thomas Sport 40 please let me know price for it.

Thanks

Ron Ratoff
fUTABA RADIO?????? PRICE

I want to sale the radio with one of the boats but if no one get it you have first choice. I will ask 150 with pcm 3cn reciever.

hi there i dont think anyone will be more interesd than myself i will ask the same question as i did to yhe other person with a 290 for sale will you ship to australia and could i get a estimate. very interested and serious.
I don't think I could pack the boat safley to ship to Australia? Let me know if there is a way?

yah i sent an email about the calcraft yesterday and havent heard anything back either.

yah i sent an email about the calcraft yesterday and havent heard anything back either.
Hey 4 east the reason you have not heard back is because tom wants it and also I haven't had time to sit at the computer to get back with all yall.

If your parting it out I would like to talk to you about the MC9 glow plugs.

-Bob

Bob sorry glow plugs are sold to Tom Moore.

Hey 4 east the reason you have not heard back is because tom wants it and also I haven't had time to sit at the computer to get back with all yall.

-Bob

THATS A BUNCH OF B.S. I SENT YOU THAT PM RIGHT AFTER YOU POSTED THAT THREAD!!!

-Bob

THATS A BUNCH OF B.S. I SENT YOU THAT PM RIGHT AFTER YOU POSTED THAT THREAD!!!

Call it want ever you want old boy. He contacted me by phone before I checked my messages. You could have done the same that is why I left my number. You snooze you loose!!!!

BAD BUSINESS!!
I havnt had any problems as of yet with dealing with him. Im am dealing with him on a tunnel, and he has been very prompt and curdious about everythign so far. I will keep everyone posted as it goes along. I dont like tagging someone with bad business right off the bat. Will keep all informed. :huh:

BAD BUSINESS!!
I havnt had any problems as of yet with dealing with him. Im am dealing with him on a tunnel, and he has been very prompt and curdious about everythign so far. I will keep everyone posted as it goes along. I dont like tagging someone with bad business right off the bat. Will keep all informed. :huh:
well good for you rodney

BAD BUSINESS!!
well good for you rodney
Thanks, nothign against you mr 4 est-performance, just dont want to see someone prematurelly get a bad name, thats all. Rod

Back