Quad City Roostertails Classic

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark voorhies

B Stock Tunnell 1) MARTY SLATER

2) MIKE CRAWFORD

3) WAYNE GEORGE

B Tunnell 1) BUDDY BIERD

2) BILL VAN KIRK

3) MARTY SLATER

DTunnell 1)BILL VAN KIRK (perfect score)

2)BUDDY BIERD

3)MARTY SLATER

B Mono 1)GARRETT RANDALL (perfect score)

2)LARRY HOTTENSTIEN

3)AL LIRA

B Hydro 1)BUDDY BIERD

2)MARK VOORHIES

3)CHRIS WOOD

Sport 20 1)CHRIS WOOD

2)PHIL THOMAS

3)LARRY MARKLEY JR

D Mono 1)MARK VOORHIES

2)LARRY MARKLEY JR

3)CLIFF ZEEK

Sport 40 1)BRIAN STIEGHLITZ

2)KEN STANG

3)PHIL THOMAS

Open Cat 1)TOM KENNEDY

2)BRUCE CARRIGAN

1/8TH Scale 1)KEN STANG

2)GARY PRUESSE

3)BOB PRUESSE

E&F Mono 1)MARK VOORHIES

2)PETE COLLINSON

3)CLIFF ZEEK

Thanks to all the racers, Lot's of great competition, and good clean racin!!

Ill want to extend my thanks to the QCR club, for sure. Dick Jones summed it up wishing we all had fun, and, I did...... pretty nervous jumpin back into racin' and things were great..... Over all, the CR crew fared well, if I coulda been a little more consistent it would have been phenomenal...... throwin it out for 1st time racer Tom Kennedy! he didnt shake half as much as I did, and brought his boat home in one piece! All QC club members the hand for putting the event out, again...... see ya in D4..... mike

I would also like to thank the QCR , it was a very nice event, and i had a lot of fun, My boat didn't start a race, but we tried and i learned alot ( last heat was all the driver fault) , Can't wait to do it again.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
THANK YOU AGAINan the rest of the gang also

Marty

Marty, looks like you had a blast dude! more fun then me, im sure. Worked on the cars tuning all day sunday, and didnt get far. Anyhow, congrats on bringing home the bacon too dude! Did a great job it looks like. See you at the pond on sunday????

shure did Rodney a lot of guys was asking about you

Even got 2 Cd's from Al over at Mendota last years race

an sport was won with a TT Taiwanese go figure :eek:

had a great time except for 1 time but Phil an i are not talking about it any more :blink: should have been there

great bunch of guys

Marty

I was there and I seen it. It has happened to me before. :lol: :lol: :blink:

shure did Rodney a lot of guys was asking about you Even got 2 Cd's from Al over at Mendota last years race

an sport was won with a TT Taiwanese go figure :eek:

had a great time except for 1 time but Phil an i are not talking about it any more :blink: should have been there

great bunch of guys

Marty
Marty, You have to bring your Sport Tunnell back next year, to defend your win, thats a rule, it's in there somewhere,

look in the fine print (HA HA). Trophy pics are up. https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10184

Back